• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • El Cazador

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    NW Hendricks CO
    I used to skydive. Best advice I can give you is to not crap your drawers!! LOL

There is literally nothing in the world like it. Even sex doesn't come close to the adreneline rush.

I certainly remember not needing to worry about crapping my pants. The bottle cap was screwed on really tight that day. I probably couldn't have gone if I wanted to! But, yeah, stepping out of that door is one experience there isn't an equal to.

IMPULSE.ACTIONS

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    There
    Skydiving is amazing! I jump out at Greensburg and went solo my first time with 2 instructors on either side of me. This is called an AFF (accellerated free fall) jump. It requires about 4-4.5 hours of class, lecture, practice and testing. The jump height is usually from about 12k-13k feet. The only bad part is that you really don't get to enjoy the jump during the free fall because you are paying attention to the instructors too much and all the things you have to do on the way down.

If you plan on only jumping one time or don't think you can complete enough jumps in a single season to have them sign off on your jump status I HIGHLY recommend doing a tandem jump. The tandem jump is cheaper and allows you to actually pay attention to the fun you are having while you are in the sky while someone else worries about the controls. The jump height is the same as the AFF.

When you are "under the canopy" (chute open) it is an absolute incredible site. No sounds around you except for a light wind, able to see for miles and only a piece of nylon holding you from the ground.

Top Bottom