• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • O'Shark

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    Ladoga, IN
    I recently converted a Type 56 with tacticool junk back to its original configuration. The problem is that the wood stock has a crack in it and is generally ugly. This rifle has the blade bayonet and finding a wooden stock with the blade cutout has been next to impossible. I suppose I could put a spike bayonet on it but that sort of defeats my purpose. I did find some original military issue fiberglass stocks with the blade cutout.

Have any of you guys used the .mil fiberglass stock or can you recommend a source of wooden stocks with a blade bayonet cutout? It's a numbers matching gun and I'd like to keep it as authentic as possible.

Gunaria

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    I believe I may have an unfinished Russo hardwood SKS stock w/ a blade bayo cutout and I know for sure that I have a spare Chinese one with a spike bayo cutout, let me know.

O'Shark

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    Ladoga, IN
    I believe I may have an unfinished Russo hardwood SKS stock w/ a blade bayo cutout and I know for sure that I have a spare Chinese one with a spike bayo cutout, let me know.

Thank you both for the replies. I believe that I found a complete one but I'll keep you guys in mind if it falls through :yesway:

Top Bottom