• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    thank you all, she was born at 10:17p.m 6lbs 14oz, 21.5 inches long. 7 hours in the hospital

DSCN0275.jpg

Last edited:

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    Thank you all very much. the shock is starting to wear off and now when i look at her i feel feel more and more blessed and scared because of the world my wife and i brought her into and how much she depends on me. i know everything will be fine because i will die before i let anything bad happen to her.

also she already has her first gun, she has had it before she was concieved.

Mrs. Hoppes

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    New Goshen
    So where is the whole birth story? When did she go into labor? When did her water break? How long was she in labor? How long did she push? Where's the picture of the baby with her gun? How is the breastfeeding going?

George did send you a message that if there are any problems to give me a call. It doesn't matter what time it is. 3:00am or 3:00pm. I will answer.

Congrats.

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    she was induced at 3:20, water broke around (doc did it) 6:30, epidural around 9 pushed for an 1hr 17min and then i cut the cord 15 seconds later pic will be coming soon with the gun

Also the breastfeeding is going OK, an hour after she was born she started feeding, today started out slow and it strating to pickup pace. Amber says she will give you a call when she needs some help.

thank you very much for offering to help us
    God Bless
    Marc, Amber, and Abbigail

Last edited:

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    My Amaterasu Omi-Kai blees your family and your new child! Congratulations on harboring a new life into this world. Truely, it is a new experience for you and hopefully not the last. Blessed be you and yours on this momentous occasion!

Top Bottom