• ...and so much more!
  • Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Congratulations and :happybday: Abbigail!

You may want to doublecheck that pic, though... it looks like your little miss is flipping us off with her left hand. :):

At this age, that's cute.

I hope you got plenty of sleep before she was born because you're not going to get much of any for at least the next year or so.

She truly qualifies, however, as one of your

Blessings,
    B

G McBride

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2008
    Centerville
    Marc,

Congratulations to you and your wife. Enjoy these first hours and days. I raised two daughters and it is a wonderful experience. Be the kind of dad that they can come to for the rest of their life and find that unconditional love and feel secure in your presence.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Congrats Marc! Glad all is well and everyone is fine. I have 4 so I feel your pain on being outnumbered. 3 daughters and my youngest is my son. It's ok though, we guys count as 10 each so you're not outnumbered! LOL

Bring on the diapers and formula! And as Bill said, I hope you got plenty of sleep these last 9 months, you won't be getting much if any the next couple years! Especially if you have another anytime soon! They are such a blessing though. Some, like me, count them as life savers. You really see the whole world in a different, more defining light when you have children. It may not hit you in the first 3-6 months, but when it hits you, you'll drop to your knees and pray. At least that's how it hit me. Children of your own make you want to change the world so it's tolerable, at the very least, for them.

Ok, enough of my ramblings. God bless you and your new family and may straight bright roads be ahead of you!

Farmritch

Expert
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    OC
    Congratulations! Marc.
    It will be 7 years for me on Nov 6th
    I think mine will be old enough for that custom pink stocked 22 I fixed up for her this year.
    She is my Gun & tractor show, airport, helper buddy
    Wouldn't trade her to the gypsies for anything LOL

Farmritch

Top Bottom