• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • colt22man

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    SILVER CREEK CONSERVATION CLUB will host a super steel match tomorrow morning, saturday jan. 29 @ 10:30am. Tomorrow's Sellersburg, Indiana forcast, partly cloudy, hi temp of 44 degrees. SCCC is located on Ind. State Highway 60 approx. 4 miles west of I-65 exit 7. Match fee $15 SCCC members, $20 non members, hammer down 10:30 am

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    SILVER CREEK CONSERVATION CLUB will host a super steel match tomorrow morning, saturday jan. 29 @ 10:30am. Tomorrow's Sellersburg, Indiana forcast, partly cloudy, hi temp of 44 degrees. SCCC is located on Ind. State Highway 60 approx. 4 miles west of I-65 exit 7. Match fee $15 SCCC members, $20 non members, hammer down 10:30 am

You beat me to it Dave! Thanks for posting it up and welcome to INGO!

Mike Elzinga

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    NWI
    Yes this match usually is a stand and shoot, 5 targets per stage. Occasionally they mix it up a little but it is usually pretty close. Silver creek puts on awesome steel matches and I highly recommend going, super nice guys and an awesome match.

colt22man

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    Thank You for the welcome to the INGO forum. Silver Creek Super Steel is SCSA style steel match. We set up 4 stages of steel, shoot 2 relays, so you may shoot 2 different firearms, 1 for each relay, 200 rounds minumum. We also have a .22rf rifle steel match which, just as relay 1 & 2, 5 strings are shot, we usually have 10 pieces of steel for the .22rf rifle match, 50 rounds minumum. We had a beautiful day last saturday. temp was 61 and sunny all day. We also allow you to compete either relay with .22rf rifle. Saturday's match included the stages, smoke & hope, pendulum, five to go and roundabout. The .22rf rifle match stage was a 10 round verision of 5 to go. We had a blast. I'll post a day or two in advance of our normal 4th saturday match. I was winging it on saturday, the 5th saturday, due to the beautiful forcast and the cabin fever factor. We also shoot IDPA the first saturday of the month, USPSA the 2nd. sunday, get a break the 3rd. weekend so we can visit owensboro or Wabash valley, 4th saturday is Super Steel and 4th sunday will be ICORE. I'll try to keep a fresh post on our match schedule. Match fee's are $20 for non members $15 members.

Top Bottom