• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

99zhuggerz99

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 25, 2008
    McCordsville
    CLOSED: seems your have to pay to get rid of these; ... I will just scrap it.

WTS Sig Mosquito, two tone. I bought this because my wife wanted to go shooting and wanted a 'newer looking' pistol. I have not shot it much. It shoots well with CCI Mini-Mag, OK with others. I was not happy during the .22 shortage of not being able to shoot bulk ammo and sent it back to SIG (while they are quick to say it is not a SIG...GSG instead...they still honor the SIG SAUER warranty. they reamed the camber and it has been G2G since, only a few hiccups with bulk, but its a 22, so i could care less. I do not shoot it and want to put the $$ to another rifle, so its on the block. I bought new at Plainfield Shooting Supplies and it has only had a few hundred rounds through it (maybe 400).

Comes with Pistol, Factory case, 4 magazines (10 round), two boxes CCI mini-mag, all original paperwork (including repairs), secondary spring, additional sights, and safety key.

Deal will be FTF NE Indy/Greenfield. I can travel a bit, but due to kids/work will be limited on days and times.
    Asking $220 ---NOW $200----. OBO and yes I know the GSG are 180+shipping+FFL so I am not out of line for the SIG. If I am it will go back in the safe.
    Only trade would be something old mil-surp, specifically Star BM9. Other than that, cash is king.

PM with cell and we can text or continue via PM (your call)with offers and/or questions. Do NOT bump add, I will respond as received. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

99zhuggerz99

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 25, 2008
    McCordsville
    Last Call....then back into storage, make offer; but lets stop the mudslinging trade offers. my pistol +$150 for your base 10/22 will not happen...Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom