• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    You know, I see this all the time across the gun culture and what it really comes down to is one man's trash is another man's treasure.

I've come across good guns and not so good guns, from the most expensive to the least expensive and from top name brands to unheard of brands. They are all susceptible to having problems.

It would be great if every firearm were throughly tested from the manufacturer but of course it would cost a lot more to produce.

I have sent very few back to the manufacturer, one was an expensive Colt and another was a S&W as well as a couple others. Brand and price garautee nothing.

Having a problem with a product seems to be part of life, all you can do is cherish the ones that work as intended.

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    "The only time an aircraft has too much fuel on board is when it is on fire!" To me this carries over to magazine capacity.

LOL, yes, this reminds me of my pilot training days.
    Things that are useless to any pilot.
    #1 the altitude above you.
    #2 the runway behind you.
    #3 the fuel you left behind.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    This looks like an issue with this particular pistol. There are too many other reviews out there to think that this is typical of the Sig P 365, IMHO. In the previous video, they shot 1,000 rounds through the P 365 with multiple malfunctions. I'm sure that Sig will get it figured out and make good on it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnwfdbrHOUc

ballzac86

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Southside
    FWIW, I ran 100rds through the 365 that point blank greenwood has, with 1 malfunction. The slide didn’t fully return, and required just a slight nudge with the thumb on the rear of the slide to be ready to fire the next round. Obviously not ideal, but as dirty as the gun was, it’s hard for me to blame the gun 100%. I wanted to try it out before I went in search of buying it, and my experience didn’t steer me away. The ammo was the standard stuff they sell for their rental guns, Midwest something or other.

I didnt however, try dropping it on the ground.

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    Ive never tried, but would PB or any other range care if I brought a can of CLP, a brush and a rag to give it a quick 3 minute clean before I shoot? A gun this popular will be filthy at the range, I'd like to eliminate that variable.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    I already posted a link to this on post #226.

True but he posted the video not just a link to it. A lot of people (myself included) like to view the video inside the thread instead of exiting INGO to watch it on the Youtube page. I've quoted posts like yours many times with a proper [video] link.
    (Protip: When you use the [video] tag be sure to remove the "s" from the https in the Youtube link. The admins here can't figure out how to make it work with the s. :dunno:)

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I already posted a link to this on post #226.

ZCuAyFP.gif

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    You guys are too much. Thanks for the laugh! I never knew that one click on a link was so hard!:cool:

It is admittedly easier than sending your pistol back in for "upgrades" so that it doesn't kill you when you drop it.
    But some of us prefer things that just work as they should.

:)

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    It is admittedly easier than sending your pistol back in for "upgrades" so that it doesn't kill you when you drop it.
    But some of us prefer things that just work as they should.

:)
    You don't like Sig striker fired pistols? I'm shocked...shocked, I say!;)

Comiskeybum

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2017
    South Bend
    I have one Pre-Ordered at Brownells. I paid $460 tax free so my total cost will be $495 once transfer is complete. Brownells confirmed that all of their pre orders will have the X ray sights, which is good with me.

This gun, provided it is reliable, will be my new Pocket and IWB gun. Replacing my XD9 Mod.2 SC and my Smith Bodyguard. Cant wait to receive it.

Top Bottom