• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Runngun01

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2022
    Pekin, IN
    I also carried the P365 from the moment it released until the XL came out. I do agree the the 365 is the same grip length as the XL, as long as you are using the 12 rd mags. But, the reloads on the 365 always got stuck on my palm. Not so with the XL. And I love running dots on my pistols so the 507K is awesome and works very well under nods. IMO it’s one of the best carry options out there. Very accurate and reliable.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    I bought an XL from a respected INGOer, and loved it the first time I shot it. To be fair, I like most Sigs. Being an easily influenced lad, I knew I HAD to put a red dot on it, and so purchased a romeo zero. As natural and intuitive as the irons were, I've never had a pistol with a dot before, and I really struggled with it the first time out. As I go along, I get better with it, but I'm not sure I'm gonna keep the dot.

Floorguy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2019
    Akron
    I use a Crossbreed mini tuck in Founder's leather.

My preferred IWB holsters are either Crossbreed or Galco King Tuk.
    Own these for several different guns and used them for several years. Some folks will prefer just kydex, but I like the hybrid.

No appendix carry for me.

Anyone dislike the P365 after they bought and carried it awhile? Does this one work well carried in a IWB setup? Just curious as it has my interest but wondering if I would like the xl better.
    I use a Vedders IWB at 4 o'clock very comfortable after a little break in. Have also used the crossbreed mini tuk with a Ruger lcp that thing disappears. Both are good holsters. My standard 365 has shot flawlessly no malfunctions over 1000 rds. I highly recommend. I plan on getting the XL at some point just because. You can't have to many guns

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    I picked up a used AlienGear cloak tuck 3.5 and don’t even know I am wearing it at 4 o’clock, I have an inexpensive Pegasus which I can just slip on AIWB and is very comfortable and a Ramora pocket holster for cargo shorts/t-shirt weather.

Ahap

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 27, 2022
    Evansville
    No complaints, carried all day, every day AIWB in a Vedder Rapidtuck. Would I prefer to carry a larger gun? Yes. But I find it to be an ideal compromise between a full size frame and a micro. And I endorse the Armory Craft flat trigger.

neycx1911

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2022
    Noblesville
    Can't say enough good things about the P365. Able to be carried in a pocket, ankle holster, or IWB. Grip is natural and the gun is easily controllable for its size.

jayhawk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 16, 2009
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I shot mine fine but it took an extra second or two extra to get it placed right in my hand due to it being such a small grip. So I decided it wasn't for me as a daily carry piece.

I bought one for my girlfriend, and I find the same thing to be true. I just haven't quite figured out what to do with my hands. I feel like I'm always getting in my own way, and I think this comes down to how narrow the grip is in the front to back direction. Honestly, it's easier for me to just shoot it one handed, which is probably fine for the use case.

I'm used to carrying an M&P 9c with the large backstrap, and just bought a CZ P-01, so YMMV.

The only other 'issues' that we've experienced:
    -Some moderate striker drag - I know it's debatable whether or not this is really an issue, but it is what it is
    -Trigger pull was pretty heavy out of the box. (7.5-8lbs)
    -Some early failures to return to battery - This seems not to be super uncommon, but appears to get worked out once the extractor spring and mag springs are broken in.

I did install an MCarbo trigger kit and an aftermarket grip module. With the MCarbo kit, the trigger pull is just shy of 5lbs (again YMMV), which is about where I have most of my striker fired guns. Decent trigger for sure.

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    I bought one for my girlfriend, and I find the same thing to be true. I just haven't quite figured out what to do with my hands. I feel like I'm always getting in my own way, and I think this comes down to how narrow the grip is in the front to back direction. Honestly, it's easier for me to just shoot it one handed, which is probably fine for the use case.

I'm used to carrying an M&P 9c with the large backstrap, and just bought a CZ P-01, so YMMV.

The only other 'issues' that we've experienced:
    -Some moderate striker drag - I know it's debatable whether or not this is really an issue, but it is what it is
    -Trigger pull was pretty heavy out of the box. (7.5-8lbs)
    -Some early failures to return to battery - This seems not to be super uncommon, but appears to get worked out once the extractor spring and mag springs are broken in.

I did install an MCarbo trigger kit and an aftermarket grip module. With the MCarbo kit, the trigger pull is just shy of 5lbs (again YMMV), which is about where I have most of my striker fired guns. Decent trigger for sure.
    I recently checked the pull weight on all of my handguns and your post reminded me of it. My 365XL over a 5 pull average was 6lb10oz, so ya, a little heavy. I had no break in issues with that gun, though my Legion Carry did for the first 200 rounds.

tim7431

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 5, 2022
    Valparaiso
    I've owned & carried since it came out. Absolutely love it. I tried the Hellcat & the shield, went back to the 365. I did switch to the 365X though. I like that grip better and now that I'm getting older I use red dot's on almost everything. But switching grips is easy, a matter of minutes. I recently got the Wilson combat XL grip. My 365X is my constant companion.

mbkintner

Up the Irons
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 21, 2017
    Behind You
    I've owned & carried since it came out. Absolutely love it. I tried the Hellcat & the shield, went back to the 365. I did switch to the 365X though. I like that grip better and now that I'm getting older I use red dot's on almost everything. But switching grips is easy, a matter of minutes. I recently got the Wilson combat XL grip. My 365X is my constant companion.

Any thoughts on the Wilson grip? I've been thinking about getting one.

SpartanYeti

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2022
    Osceola, IN 46561, USA
    Enjoy carrying my p365. Honestly so comfortable to carry that I almost forget that I have it. Perfect for conceal carry in hotter months. My p320 X Carry is definitely easier to shoot well. My suggestion is to rent one at a range or go shooting with a friend that has one to see if its for you.

Only complaints I've heard regularly is the grip circumference is too small and that some people say the recoil is snappy.

Luke.Schlatter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2022
    Woodburn Indiana
    I bought an XL from a respected INGOer, and loved it the first time I shot it. To be fair, I like most Sigs. Being an easily influenced lad, I knew I HAD to put a red dot on it, and so purchased a romeo zero. As natural and intuitive as the irons were, I've never had a pistol with a dot before, and I really struggled with it the first time out. As I go along, I get better with it, but I'm not sure I'm gonna keep the dot.
    I tend to have the same issue with red dots, however I haven’t played around with them too much and if I did I’m sure I would eventually get more comfortable with them

Luke.Schlatter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2022
    Woodburn Indiana
    Enjoy carrying my p365. Honestly so comfortable to carry that I almost forget that I have it. Perfect for conceal carry in hotter months. My p320 X Carry is definitely easier to shoot well. My suggestion is to rent one at a range or go shooting with a friend that has one to see if its for you.

Only complaints I've heard regularly is the grip circumference is too small and that some people say the recoil is snappy.
    Any chance you know if there are many if any differences in the p365x?

Top Bottom