• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stocknup

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    Monrovia area
    I was seeing $399 when it was in stock early yesterday. Not sure if we'll see it get to $350 or not.
    I need to also see what the mags are going for.
    If you didn`t see it in any of the videos...........they are already gearing up for 25 rounders also . $$$? .
    Comes with 2 , 20 round. .......( From Sigs website , $29.99 for 20 rd )

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    This makes me feel even better about having sold my G44, not that I regretted it, because i dont. I've said for awhile I wish Sig would come out with a solid 22 pistol. I love my P320's and P365's. I will get a P322 and put it through the paces. Looks like a Holosun 407K will fit right at home on there.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    If the P322 is as reliable as the TX22 I'll feel like a kid again shooting 21rds as fast as I can pull the trigger. How could you not have a smile on your face afterwards?
    PossiblePepperyAfricanclawedfrog-size_restricted.gif

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    If so, (and if it comes with more than 1 mag) then I'm a buyer
    SIG SAUER doesn’t do MSRP. Instead, they have MAP (minimum advertised price).
    The P322’s MAP is $399.
    That’s a remarkably low price for everything you get with the P322, right in the box.

SIG ships the P322 with two US-made standard 20-round magazines, giving the pistol 20+1 rounds of capacity.

If 21 rounds aren’t enough, SIG expects to start shipping a 25-round extended magazine in a few weeks (they’ll also have 10-rounders for you poor souls who live in capacity-limited states).
    It looks like 20-rounders will run about $29.95
    and
    25-round extended mags will be priced at about $34.95.
    (note: someone had them for sale at $39.95)

Last edited:

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I've had 3 Sigs that were .22LR & enjoyed each one for different reasons.
    One was the Sig 250 DAO that I wish I'd kept for the trigger practice.
    Another was a 938 in .22LR, which was the best ever for a small .22LR.
    The Beretta Bobcat tip-up barrel, the Walther PPK or the Ruger LCP-22 weren't even close
    Lastly was a 226 in .22LR.
    I just loved the feel of that gun, but it wasn't as consistent on my 1.75" circles as I wanted.

I rarely buy a .22LR new but I remember doing so with all the hype for the Glock 44 & really enjoyed it for over 2000 rounds & it was fine, but again, was not consistent as others & a friend wanted it for his daughter, therefore, not a keeper.
    I'm really looking forward to this Sig 320, hoping that Sig did a better job than the competition on this one.
    I'll know with the first box if it is.
    It could take the place of my beloved non-optic Beretta M9-22.

Last edited:

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I haven't been excited about a firearm since Springfield came out with the Ronin 10mm. Yeah it wasn't to long ago I know. The P322 gets my blood flowing thinking of the fun I can have and watching the grandchildren burn through 42rds in about 10 seconds or less.
    Yep I will get one of these when a lgs gets one in.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I haven't been excited about a firearm since Springfield came out with the Ronin 10mm. Yeah it wasn't to long ago I know. The P322 gets my blood flowing thinking of the fun I can have and watching the grandchildren burn through 42rds in about 10 seconds or less.
    Yep I will get one of these when a lgs gets one in.

I’m thinking the same thing. I’m lacking a good .22 for range gun right now. I have a Ruger Mk IV but that is set up more as a bullseye gun with the explicit purpose of making me feel bad about my target shooting skills. This will be fun on steel.

stocknup

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    Monrovia area
    SIG SAUER doesn’t do MSRP. Instead, they have MAP (minimum advertised price). The P322’s MAP is $399. That’s a remarkably low price for everything you get with the P322, right in the box.
    I hope the MAP makes it into play ..........I can`t find any site that has any in stock ( all BO) but as always , plenty on GB .
    Look at these prices already .............there are several active auctions that are already around $650....
    ........and this one . as of today $790.00

firefighterjohn

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2010
    $360-400, and 20rd magazine, what is there not to love?
    I hope it's as reliable as the TX22, and magazines are plentiful.
    It sure looks like a great shooter. Even though I really like my TX22 as well, this would be a great one to add to any collection. Sig did a great job with a lot of features right out of the box. I'm gonna tell my LGS to put me on their list!

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I hope the MAP makes it into play ..........I can`t find any site that has any in stock ( all BO) but as always , plenty on GB .
    Look at these prices already .............there are several active auctions that are already around $650....
    ........and this one . as of today $790.00
    Scheels has them in stock but no shipping for online orders.

I "heard" sig started full production over a month ago so we will see how long the initial run lasts. at $399 it is going to be a hot seller.

Redlinetoys

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 9, 2016
    Northern Indiana
    I’d like to know if they will release it in tan or dark green. Seems like the perfect gun to have several options just for fun.

I got rid of my incredibly unreliable camo green Mosquito. Don’t really miss that one other than the unique dark military green made it a little different in the safe. I guess time will tell. .

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I’d like to know if they will release it in tan or dark green. Seems like the perfect gun to have several options just for fun.

I got rid of my incredibly unreliable camo green Mosquito. Don’t really miss that one other than the unique dark military green made it a little different in the safe. I guess time will tell. .
    I don't think we'll have to worry about Sig "not" exploiting different variations enough with any new gun.

They seem to be pretty famous for that. And I say that as a fairly strong proponent of the 320, and 365 platforms.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Seems to be a promising 22 pistol. I have a Sig P220 in 22LR that I got in a trade deal somewhere along the line and didn’t think much about it. I had it for quite a while before I ever shot it but when I did boy was I surprised because that thing can shoot! It’s not up to my Smith 41s or Ruger MKII Gov Target models but it’s close. Another thing about the 220 is that it “feels” like a gun and not a toy like a lot of modern 22s do to me. I can also buy center fire conversion units for it as well. If the new pistol shoots anywhere as good as my 220 I’m sold. Boy, I need another 22 pistol like I need, well, you know….

Top Bottom