20+1 capacity :shoot:

p322-web-left.jpeg

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    This seems to be a definite winner for SIG , if I didn't already have my MK4 set up how I want I would seriously consider one of these.

92FSTech

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 24, 2020
    North Central
    When I heard this was coming, I was initially hoping for a P320 variant in .22, but I kinda figured it would be in a P365 form factor just due to the popularity of that gun. This is actually probably better than both of those. In my experience .22 LR copies of existing guns tend to be ammo sensitive, if not downright unreliable. Building this gun from the ground up will hopefully allow for better reliability across the board.

I like some of the tech they've put into this, too. The internally threaded barrel is pretty cool...sets it up as an out of the box suppressor host, without making those of us who don't have a can (yet!) deal with a protruding, threaded barrel. Also, the fluted chamber sounds like an excellent idea that should improve reliability. Time will tell in that regard...I'll be watching these with interest to see if they are as reliable as Sig claims.

The one thing I don't like is that they mounted the rear sight to the removable optics plate. I'd have preferred a separate dovetail, as putting the sight on the plate leaves it more prone to coming loose and shifting zero. Sig has had problems with that sort of design in the past, and you'd think they'd have learned to stop doing that by now. On the other hand, this is just a .22 caliber range toy, so I can tolerate things like that on this more willingly than I would on an actual defensive handgun.

SpartanYeti

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2022
    Osceola, IN 46561, USA
    The initials reviews by the YouTube elite seem promising! Makes me want to go out and buy one. I do wish it was either a p320 size or p365XL size that way their would be holster support out of the gate.. but then again it will probably be a range gun for most... I just like to have a holster for all my pistols.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    The initials reviews by the YouTube elite seem promising! Makes me want to go out and buy one. I do wish it was either a p320 size or p365XL size that way their would be holster support out of the gate.. but then again it will probably be a range gun for most... I just like to have a holster for all my pistols.
    Don't worry it's a Sig. There will be holsters for it soon enough.

More information on the P322

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    I have a Buckmark 5.5 w reflex and a Kart 6" .22 conversion on 1911 Colt.

Dont really want another full size .22lr.

Sig 365 size would have made it a trail or trapline special.

Looks like Ima gonna have to find a Lipseys adj sight Bearcat.

stocknup

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    Monrovia area
    I watched about 3 different reviews as well ........same results in all of them . What`s not to like .

I bought 2 of the Keltec P17`s and both have been flawless ( with HV ammo )
    It appears that the P322 shoots all velocities of ammo equally well .....actually pretty impressive.
    Hope they will be easier to obtain than the P17`s were .

22LRFan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 9, 2022
    East Central Indiana

20+1 capacity :shoot:

View attachment 189972

Welp, there goes $400 out of my bank account soon. Lol

Top Bottom