• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Why is the D/A so horrible on the Sig M11A1 compared to all other Sigs? And is this something fixed easily? I already have the Legion in 229 and the 225A and love both of them just wanting to pick up another and liking the M11A1 except for the D/A Thankspsyko

jinks

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2013
    Central
    SIG list the double action trigger pull on the M11A1 as 11 lb and and the other P229s as 10 lb. It may be the phosphate coating on the internal parts that is the cause of the increased trigger pull. The trigger pull will probably improve as it is used. I use the M11A1 as a range gun and I do not notice much difference in the single action trigger pull in the newer pistols but the DA is a little heaver. The older SIGs are a little lighter and smoother.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    I also have the M11A1, not a fan of the DA either, although it's gotten better. Still not as good as my MK25 and I bought both new. I'd been debating on this as well, although I am going to feed it a thousand rounds and really make sure it is broken in before I attempt to send it out or sell it

Top Bottom