• ...and so much more!
  • Shawn76

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2016
    nowhere
    Buds had the Talo version with Hogue grips for 599.00
    Prices are all over the place on the 938/238 models. The one my daughter bought was $120 cheaper over another that was set up the same but had a black slide and 1 magazine,my daughters came with 2.

MP43

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 31, 2012
    Rochester
    Have one, also have M&P shield 9, xds 9, and g43. I like all my pocket pistols but the 938 is in a class all to its own against the others. It goes everywhere with me. So much easier to hold on target on follow ups, and accuracy is very good for a pocket pistol, probably due to it being all steel!! Not one regret here!

SchwansManDan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 29, 2015
    Fort Wayne, or close
    I like shooting it. It's a great looking gun. But ...

It's just a little bigger and heavier than I wanted for deep concealment. And as another mentioned above, it's a pain in the butt to take down and reassemble for cleaning. There's something weird about the recoil spring.

The good news is my wife absolutely loves the gun, so we didn't lose any money on it. And I'm content to slip a S&W Bodyguard into a pocket holster.

Lees

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    I rented one and liked shooting it. Shoots pretty soft for its size. I'm waiting for the color I want to be available at a LGS. I considered the rubber grip version but the bump in front of the grip is in a bad place for me.

watch guy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2016
    SE Michigan
    I have had a P938 for about 3 months. It is my EDC at the moment. Had a few issues when new like not being able to remove the slide because of the extractor. After 50 rds. that issue went away and have had no problems. Ordered a new aluminum trigger to replace the cheal plastic one with grooves. After 50 rds I had to put on band aide as my old finger ewas hurting!!! This is the one I bought after reviewing a number of them. Trigers sig P938 a.jpg Awaiting arrival from Oregon now.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    I have had a P938 for about 3 months. It is my EDC at the moment. Had a few issues when new like not being able to remove the slide because of the extractor. After 50 rds. that issue went away and have had no problems. Ordered a new aluminum trigger to replace the cheal plastic one with grooves. After 50 rds I had to put on band aide as my old finger ewas hurting!!! This is the one I bought after reviewing a number of them. Trigers View attachment 53222 Awaiting arrival from Oregon now.
    Very nice, love my 938. psyko

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I picked my 938 SAS up from PSA on black Friday in 2015 for $499. Now my LGS has a nickel one that matches my nickel Sig 1911. I'd love to pick that up, but just can't justify $700 for looks. It is a nice gun though.

Top Bottom