• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Judamonster

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 19, 2022
    Looks great! I did the name on a P220 a couple years ago...

Now that you've done the SRT... Take a look at these goodies from Armory Craft...

https://www.armorycraft.com/product-page/p-series-Trigger-Pull-Reduction-Kit

along with the dual adjustable flat trigger...
    https://www.armorycraft.com/product-page/sig-p220-p226-p227-p228-p229-adjustable-flat-trigger

With the SRT, the reduced pull kit and trigger will make your 228 a sweet(er) shooter. :thumbsup:
    I was under the impression the DAO has a 7.5lb trigger pull where the stock SA/DA has a 12lb Double action pull. It should already be lighter, right?

mousegun87

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    Mead
    I just picked up this used 228 from my local Cabelas. I have no information on it. The hammer does not hold back when trying to use it in single action. There is no decoding lever. What do I have here? Pistol is made in Germany. Magazine made in Germany and is marked "law enforcement use only". Is this damaged, or is this double action only? Any other cool info? Thank you! View attachment 242390
    I think it is a DAO.

Judamonster

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 19, 2022
    I think it is a DAO.
    It was. I converted it ti sa/da and added a short reset trigger. (Plis really nice cocobolo stocks) It may be the nicest firearm I own. Hoping to shoot it this weekend. I converted it a few weekends ago. But I have an 11 year old daughter who is really into hunting with dad. Destroying squirrels with her is thr priority until the season ends. Shooting a fun gun takes a back seat. Man I love sharing this with the next generation.

Andy NWI

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    Hebron
    It was. I converted it ti sa/da and added a short reset trigger. (Plis really nice cocobolo stocks) It may be the nicest firearm I own. Hoping to shoot it this weekend. I converted it a few weekends ago. But I have an 11 year old daughter who is really into hunting with dad. Destroying squirrels with her is thr priority until the season ends. Shooting a fun gun takes a back seat. Man I love sharing this with the next generation.
    I have a DAO sig p226 and a Beretta 92. Out of the two, I shoot the 92 better. I might convert my Sig now if it isn't that difficult

mousegun87

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    Mead
    That must be a sweet shooting pistol you got there. I have a P226 MK25 which I love but it is a large gun. The p228 (or P229) will make a better pistol that you can use for edc.

Top Bottom