• 04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    Here is what he has on his website concerning the 2nd Amendment:

Protect the 2nd Amendment.

The right to bear arms is enshrined in our U.S. Constitution. I will support the 2nd Amendment in Congress and advocate for policies that promote responsible gun ownership. When I became a gun owner years ago, I completed an NRA-authorized firearms training and gun safety program. That’s the very sort of personal responsibility-centered policy I will advocate for.

I wonder what he really means by "responsible gun ownership"?

"Responsible gun ownership" only comes out of the mouths of weasels. It also sounds like he wants mandatory training to own firearms. He should move to Illinois, he would fit right in with the RINO's over there. Jim.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Heard Guy spend a good amount of time making sure people who may be able to vote for this guy, understand he is a liar.
    The Pro-2A Forces are massed against the BRG. Guy is hitting him hard on the radio and with The 2A Project. NRA-ILA hit him with a BIG FAT F and the word has gone out. In the ISRPA Monthly Update the Co-Director of Government Affairs (who has a distinguished gray beard according to my sources ;) ) dropped an anvil on the BRG.

INGO is right in the middle of this, and is definitely part of the Pro-2A Forces I wanted to bring together when I took the ISRPA gig.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Any link to a clip of this?

Top Bottom