• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I just heard his campaign ad on Wibc today and when they said NRA A rating, I was like WTAF?
    In 2016 IIRC the Bored Rich Guy (BRG) ran against Jack Sandlin for the State Senate. Having never held office/no voting record he had an AQ grade from NRA Political Victory Fund (NRA-PVF) based on the answers to the questionnaire NRA-PVF sends out to the candidates.

So now the BRG is trying to eat his cake and have it too. "The libs ran attack ads saying he had an A rating from the NRA" which they did run. Lost in all this was the BRG took the same policy as the Indy City-County Counsel did pretty much on a copy/paste of that blatantly unconstitutional/illegal/unenforceable pile of dog **** that is an ordinance in Indy. (Which they can't try to enforce with Indiana's preemption statute because they will get their sorry arses sued off.)

I figure Mike Speedy (been seeing some of his ads) will drop the dime on the BRG who has an NRA-PVF grade of F only because F- (F minus) isn't an option.

(Paul Harvey voice) Now you know, the rest of the story.

So if the BRG ever comes out of his basement bunker and actually does a campaign event? I'd like to see about 100 gun owners in attendance. Half-dozen INGOers would do the job ;)

Last edited:

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    So if the BRG ever comes out of his basement bunker and actually does a campaign event? I'd like to see about 100 gun owners in attendance. Half-dozen INGOers would do the job ;)
    Or we can just pay for @BigRed 's gas so he can show up with the asterisk filter off.

I will come to watch. BRG would probably cry.

BRG needs to get off TV. I'm starting to yell at the TV like my Father used too.

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    385   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    Yesterday I got an alert from the NRA about Jefferson Shreve==I guess He has been acting pro 2nd. in the press, but actually has an "F" rating with the NRA.
    Not sure is this is a dupe or not??
    What say INGO on this???

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yeah, I noticed he is still running the old soundbytes "complaining" about how folks tried to smear him, and "coincidentally" the soundbytes he plays refers to his A rating.

I'm sure he'd say he's not claiming he has an A rating anymore, it just happens to be mentioned in the referenced soundbites. And if somebody hears that and thinks he still has that rating? :dunno:

Slimy POS

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    @billybob44

Jefferson Shreve is a lying POS.

For all practical purposes he is a Democrat (AKA communist) running as a Republican. His Indianapolis mayoral campaign was indistinguishable from hogs****. He is as far away from a constitutionalist as you can get. I doubt seriously he has ever read the US or Indiana constitutions or has any idea what the protected rights in either document are.

He is a poster child for what you get when your State's Republican Party rolls over for anyone with a checkbook rather than vetting candidates based upon their knowledge, ideology, and demonstrated track record relative to the Republican Party platform.

Just to be clear, during his mayoral campaign he called for rescission of constitutional carry in Indianapolis and a assault weapons ban. Apparently so ignorant of Indiana's Constitution and law that he either did not know or did not care that both were unconstitutional and or unlawful.

ETA: If you reside in the district he now wants to infect, do yourself and all of your fellow citizens a favor and spread his actual actions and behaviors relative to your rights among likely voters. This guy needs to never ever get near an elected office in this nation.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    He also sent cease and dissist letters to all the news stations around town. Something to do with Hogwash's commercial against him saying he was a trump and gun supporter.

TheGrumpyGuy

Get off my lawn!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 12, 2020
    SE Indy
    If he has a website, twitter/x, facebook, or instagram account(s) promoting his campaign, then we all need to be leaving as much feedback on them as we possibly can with the truth about all of his lies.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    Unfortunately enough candidates are running that they may well split the vote and allow that weasel to sneak through.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    If he has a website, twitter/x, facebook, or instagram account(s) promoting his campaign, then we all need to be leaving as much feedback on them as we possibly can with the truth about all of his lies.
    He does, and he/his staff are known for blocking or restricting those who talk negatively or just question him.

Top Bottom