• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    (Putting my political hat back on) This weasel bought the GOP nomination to run against Boss Hogg for Indy Mayor. He then adopted the same anti-2A stance that both Hogsett and the commies on the City-County Council (much was unconstitutional, all violated Indiana's preemption statute.)

Looking at the 6th District map, it goes from Greenwood/Columbus to the Ohio line. A lot of that district gets their local news out of Cincy and probably never heard of this bored rich guy... or his horrific squish stance on 2A.

More to follow...

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I'd like the word on the bored rich guy (BRG) to reach the folks in the eastern part of the State. I figure the BRG will conduct the campaign from stately Shreve Manor and not venture out to areas where gun owners could show up.

More to follow...

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    I'd like the word on the bored rich guy (BRG) to reach the folks in the eastern part of the State. I figure the BRG will conduct the campaign from stately Shreve Manor and not venture out to areas where gun owners could show up.

More to follow...
    Sure il Todd Young will endorse him. Since him and Shreve share same opinion of 2nd amendment

Compatriot G

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    New Castle
    (Putting my political hat back on) This weasel bought the GOP nomination to run against Boss Hogg for Indy Mayor. He then adopted the same anti-2A stance that both Hogsett and the commies on the City-County Council (much was unconstitutional, all violated Indiana's preemption statute.)

Looking at the 6th District map, it goes from Greenwood/Columbus to the Ohio line. A lot of that district gets their local news out of Cincy and probably never heard of this bored rich guy... or his horrific squish stance on 2A.

More to follow...

I live in New Castle. We get our news from Indy. IIRC, you can pick up the Dayton TV stations in Richmond. I am well aware of Shreve and what he did in the Indy mayor's race.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I live in New Castle. We get our news from Indy. IIRC, you can pick up the Dayton TV stations in Richmond. I am well aware of Shreve and what he did in the Indy mayor's race.
    Good to hear the BRG's escapades made the news over there. I'd say INGOers are up on the news more than most.

gunerd

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2024
    Indy South
    It seem to me that boss hogs*** rolls around the city with 2 guys carrying “high capacity” magazines in their guns and probably an “assault weapon” in the trunk of his internal combustion sedan. I wonder if BRG has a wall around his estate?

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I do not know this twit, so I can only speak from experience.

Now and then a turd comes along thst seems about half waste matter and half gas. Try as I may to flush the turd, the gas filled waste matter floats to the surface of the bowl.

Usually, after a few flushes, the gas filled turd gets flushed.

This twit has nothing to offer for Liberty. He can gth as far as I care, but I have said the same of my own waste.

Bollorollo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indiana
    This idiot is pushing his adds on TV pretty hard during the morning news on channel 59.. Hopefully word gets out in the area he is running for Congress with his stance on the 2nd Amendment he had during his failed run for Mayor.. He will say anything to get into politics to win.. Never trust one of these two face lying sacks of Sh#t.. Idiots like him will stab you in the back in a heart beat if it means getting to the next level in life..

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I suspect the congressional seat was the goal all along, as the math to win the mayoral race did not compute. But to get months of paid and unpaid coverage and its name recognition out there for a year before the race he wants to actually win was probably a good tactic.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    If the BRG comes out of his basement… a dozen or so gun owners need to be there.

Top Bottom