Should the Second Amendment apply to Biden voters? Should gun businesses refuse to serve people who voted Biden

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    It definitely depends on perception. But I will say again that 2020 was the first time I've ever voted for a Democrat for a national office, so Biden isn't exactly my tribe.

I chose to vote for harm reduction. For as much as Biden wants to violate--and there's a lot--I don't that he's intent on genocide. Trump was actively conducting genocide according to the U.N. definition.

I hereby nominate this post for the coveted “Stupidest **** I’ve read all week award”.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Can nobody click the link?

Trump very intentionally did at least two of the five, and there's an argument for four. His policy of keeping immigrants in Mexico was for the purpose of avoiding constitutionally-mandated recognition of their natural rights.
    They have no rights here. None.
    Man I need to turn in my credentials.
    I am seething right now.
    Its late. I could not sleep. So I open Ingo to this insanity.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    It’s astonishing what people choose to believe just on the word of partisans. Claiming someone is committing genocide is an extraordinary claim and should require extraordinary evidence to prove it.
    He is using the UN as an example so that looses any and all credibility.

I need to step off from this one. I may cross a few lines and have to ban myself.

I tried that a few days ago and the new Format laughed. I laughed. Siri laughed. I am ****ed.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Balaam won.

For quite a while it's come down to either we kept our republic or not.
    I think we as a people have demonstrated that the populace of the republic no longer has sufficient strength of character, moral compass and the spiritual beliefs that are necessary for the functional continuation of the constitutional republic form of government.

Last edited:

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    It definitely depends on perception. But I will say again that 2020 was the first time I've ever voted for a Democrat for a national office, so Biden isn't exactly my tribe.

I chose to vote for harm reduction. For as much as Biden wants to violate--and there's a lot--I don't that he's intent on genocide. Trump was actively conducting genocide according to the U.N. definition.
    Do you accept the UN definition as valid?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Balaam won.

I think we as a people have demonstrated that the populace of the republic no longer has sufficient strength of character, moral compass and the spiritual beliefs that are necessary for the functional continuation of the constitutional republic form of government.
    We lost when the Marlboro man rode over the hill into the sunset flipping the feminist off. We have sucked butt ever since. They have succeeded in emasculating enough of the male population to now run the "A" males away.

Yes, with the examples in this thread it is evidence positive we are ****ed. Totally.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Balaam won.

Excellent post, but it's worse than that. Most if them don't even know what in the universe a republic is.

Johnny C

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Solsberry , In
    Balaam won.

Sadly, I think you are right.

Lwright

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2017
    Indianapolis

Seriously reaching with this one.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Can nobody click the link?

Trump very intentionally did at least two of the five, and there's an argument for four. His policy of keeping immigrants in Mexico was for the purpose of avoiding constitutionally-mandated recognition of their natural rights.
    Sorry, but you are off base here.

1. Killing members of the group;
      Nope.
    2. Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
      Nope
    3. Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
      Nope.
    4. Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
      Nope
    5. Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group
      Nope. Separating some children from "parents" at the border does not qualify.

While they have natural rights, that is for wherever they are. The constitution does not mandate recognition of any rights. It protects those rights from government interference for those in the country. They do not have any claim to any rights in the US until after they have been allowed to legally enter this country.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Sorry, but you are off base here.

While they have natural rights, that is for wherever they are. The constitution does not mandate recognition of any rights. It protects those rights from government interference for those in the country. They do not have any claim to any rights in the US until after they have been allowed to legally enter this country.
    This is pretty much the way I see it. If you're here in the US illegally, do you have a right to keep and bear arms? Irrelevant. You have a legal and moral obligation to leave. If you come back and are here legally, regardless whether you're a citizen or not, of course, you have the right to keep and bear arms.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    This is pretty much the way I see it. If you're here in the US illegally, do you have a right to keep and bear arms? Irrelevant. You have a legal and moral obligation to leave. If you come back and are here legally, regardless whether you're a citizen or not, of course, you have the right to keep and bear arms.
    Just a hypothetical question. If a illegal is caught, and he’s carrying a firearm, then the only crime he should be charged with, is illegal immigration? Idk, but I’d that how it works in states with no firearm possession restrictions?

Top Bottom