• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    It just stopped raining long enough I thought I'd get out my 44 and go back to work zeroing the scope and chrony the factory bullets and walk in to the room and there's a deer walking past the outside door ten or fiveteen feet from the house. By the time I got the camera she was all the way around cleaning up the persimmon mess out front in front of the guard dog.

picture.php

He was watching to make sure no one bothered her while she was cleaning up that mess but being the undomesticated wild and lazy thing they are, she quit half way through the job and ran back out in the woods to lay around and loaf. She'll be sorry this winter when all the easy food is gone.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Is that a shooting stick there on the porch by the steps?

Oh yeah, you betcha.

Bipod for the lawn chairs, great on any hillside. Flips out straight and bolts in to a head high walking stick and has holes about 3 inches apart to move a peg up and down so you always have a handy "limb" to shoot from standing up or sitting down no matter if it's folded out in to a bi pod or not. Great for sitting in those pop up blinds in a lawn chair drinking something hot on a cold rainy day, just a little pick nick waiting for a deer or turkey to step out for a quick little can't miss assasination.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Shot this from the front door of the house about five minutes ago. Guess I'll have to start keeping my bow in the house.

picture.php

picture.php

It just stopped raining long enough I thought I'd get out my 44 and go back to work zeroing the scope and chrony the factory bullets and walk in to the room and there's a deer walking past the outside door ten or fiveteen feet from the house. By the time I got the camera she was all the way around cleaning up the persimmon mess out front in front of the guard dog.

picture.php

He was watching to make sure no one bothered her while she was cleaning up that mess but being the undomesticated wild and lazy thing they are, she quit half way through the job and ran back out in the woods to lay around and loaf. She'll be sorry this winter when all the easy food is gone.

Some nice pics there Jack

Trevorreplys

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2009
    Standing there they were testing death. Post pics if you get one! :D
    When I was in Alaska we would see moose walk up next to the garage nightly. Wish I could have got one.

Top Bottom