• ...and so much more!
  • 1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    "Guns are supposed to be protective and safe, but now we have guns, or people carrying them, and we don't know if they're going to go, as we used to go, 'postal' and hurt and harm our kids," she said. "I mean, we had Sandy Hook...we haven't learned."

Really, that's the best argument you got! It's all about the gun and not the F'n moron that pulled the trigger. It's a sad situation. But it's the fool behind the gun that caused the incident.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Really, that's the best argument you got! It's all about the gun and not the F'n moron that pulled the trigger. It's a sad situation. But it's the fool behind the gun that caused the incident.

Another school shooting for Mike and Shannon to add to their tally.

Gotta jump on the narrative and steer that baby in the right direction lest facts get out and paint a different, narrative destroying picture.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    So let me get this straight... A 15 y.o. gets shot by another person too young to legally possess a handgun and in the linked article.... Wait for it... Some scared parent blames the gun.

How typical. I'm really sick of this stupid ****. All of the rest of you can do your thing, politicians included, and I'll do mine. I'm neither responsible for, not obligated to anything which comes of acts like this.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I graduated from there in 05 and still live in the neighborhood, less than 1 mile from the school. I wasn't home last night when it happened but read about it. I'm guessing there were drugs and/or a gang of some sort involved. Just a guess. There are still fights regularly there but this is the first bullet leaving the barrel I've heard of.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    So let me get this straight... A 15 y.o. gets shot by another person too young to legally possess a handgun and in the linked article.... Wait for it... Some scared parent blames the gun.

How typical. I'm really sick of this stupid ****. All of the rest of you can do your thing, politicians included, and I'll do mine. I'm neither responsible for, not obligated to anything which comes of acts like this.

You're tired of stupid :poop:? Welcome to 21st Century America. It's only going to get worse...

funeralweb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I

It is a shame that she discovered that whoring as a spokesperson is more lucrative than whoring on her back.

Some people (read actionless moms or whatever they call themselves) should visit lelo.com and chiiiillllll.....
    Is it a crime to anonymously send well-intentioned gifts to certain clueless femmes and their filleted (read boneless) husbands with a note that reads, "Here's some action for you. Now, go STFU."?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Some people (read actionless moms or whatever they call themselves) should visit lelo.com and chiiiillllll.....
    Is it a crime to anonymously send well-intentioned gifts to certain clueless femmes and their filleted (read boneless) husbands with a note that reads, "Here's some action for you. Now, go STFU."?

:yesway:

funeralweb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I

It is a shame that she discovered that whoring as a spokesperson is more lucrative than whoring on her back.

IBTBH because for some reason I feel I am close if not over the line ^^^.

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Was the sign big enough? Perhaps it could have had better placement?

I propose a new taxpayer-funded a committee for sign improvement and visual message research. Even if it only saves just one life...

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jstan
    Top Bottom