• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    Heard this on foxnews. My thoughts on any of the types of gunman in a crowd is that there are a bunch of cowards. Back in the day, those near a gunman would have pounced on the person fast to protect those around. These days, everyone for themselves and to hell with the rest.
    It appears there were a couple of locals that tackled them.

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    Yeah, I was driving thru KC today (crawling, actually) in my semi.
    People were parking on the access ramps, which soon turned to randomly abandoning their cars on the highway, and walking to the parade route and stage, evoking an unending supply of curse words, on my part.
    About an hour after I passed the route heard the first reports on the radio. Initial reports noted 15 to 20 shots, exchanged by two parties.
    One deceased, twenty two wounded, including at least 9 children (under 14) and several more "minors" (could be kids, could be up to 17 yrs old).
    3 men in custody, and the nine little kids are all expected to recover.
    They haven't yet specified if the "22 injured" were all gunshot victims, or were hurt in the stampede for the exits.
    All accounts say the police response was immediate and overwhelming. 800 uniformed officers on site, also FBI, ATF, snipers on rooftops, plus aerial overwatch.They were streaming into the area and Union Station, leading people out, or directing them to shelter in place in the building.

At this hour, the local news media is still talking nonstop and hysterically, repeating themselves over and over. Many "a!most Diehard" reports of "Sadly, now Kansas City has joined the unfortunate list of cities suffering a terrorist attack mass shooting".
    Hell, 4 years ago they had a guy walk into a bar and dump 14 people on the floor. Short memories.
    Of course, the anti-gun rhetoric is at full song.
    Best foot-in-mouth I've heard, so far, is the guy who said " I'm so tired of guns, there's too many people in this state who think they need a gun to protect themselves.......you don't. We're all just glad for the police presence and response". What did he think the police were gonna use to protect him?

Top Bottom