• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    Well it will be good to at least have you on the ride Htrailblazer. Dirte I was trying to get you a number but I'm not sure how many are subscribed to the thread and look at it too often, you might shoot a PM to everyone who hasn't responded about that yet.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    O.k. It's burgers, brats, AND taco soup! And probably S'mores over the fire too!

Remember, anyone that doesn't get up early to meet at Eagle Creek can meet up with us at Camp Atterbury. Or at Indy Trading post this evening.
    See you all soon!

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    I can't believe I wasn't able to attend this year either. Grrrr.

I hope you guys are having a great time, and I hope you like the shirts. I've already got ideas for the design for the next few years, so I'm ahead of the curve on that.

Stainer and I have figured that we'll be planning this well in advance for next year. I will NOT miss it again.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    O.k., those of you that chose not to attend this event made a bad decision. I bailed on the ride after lunch at Gattis' in Martinsville but have to say that fun was being had by all. The route although somewhat made up as we went along included some GREAT roads up to the point that I parted ways.

Things were going so smoothly that we were actually running about an hour or so ahead of schedule and that may be why we missed you at Atterbury HT. It's a shame that a 4th shooting station couldn't be added for the next event (which I HOPE isn't a year away but maybe a lot sooner).

So let's do this thing again, sooner than annually!

In the meantime I'm going to figure out how to toughen my backside so I can finish the next one.:laugh:

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    Got to atterbury at 1110 but it looks like I was little too late and missed you guys. Maybe next year.

Sorry Trailblazer, like previously stated, we were actually ahead of schedule this time. We made it to Atterbury about 5 minutes before they opened at 10:00 am. We were done shooting at Atterbury probably about 10:30-10:45 at the latest and we headed out for the ride.

I can't say Thank you enough to our sponsors on this years ride. Thank you to Guy at Tactical Firearms Training located at ECPR for discounted range time and the generous donation of a range pass for the winner of the first round. Thank you to Atterbury for accommodating us with a side range all to ourselves and at a discounted rate. Thank you to Brian and his crew at Indy Trading Post for the donated range time, targets for the entire ride, and generous donation of a range pass to the winner at ITP. The crew at ITP even gave us a discounted rate on a second range pass which was used for the winner at Atterbury! Thank you to Hammerhead for his hard work on the T-shirts designs. Thank you to Nikki at Your Image Works for getting us the shirts on such a short notice. I cannot say thank you enough to all our sponsors and supporters!

Lastly, Thank you to everyone who showed up to the ride today. While we kinda had a fly by the seat of our pants on the ride route, it worked! It was because of you guys we were able to make this thing happen. RelativelyNinja, while he couldn't make the ride, he was able to set up Atterbury for us. Dirtebiker put in a lot of work to getting everything organized with ITP. OldGreg (while not so old) picked up the targets for us last night.

Lots of hard work went into making this thing happen, and I just can't say thank you enough! :ingo:

I hope to get the rest of the funds in from the shirts of the people who couldn't make the ride this week so that I can make a donation to VUPDblue and his family by the end of the week.

Thanks everybody and I can't wait 'til next year! Lots of plans in the works for next year and maybe the possibility of a Spring and a Fall ride!

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Great ride, great people, fun shooting.

Rest Break:

img2012091500414.jpg

Indy Trading Post

img2012091500415.jpg

Old Greg

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    Well put Hoosier8, just an awesome event with weather to match. Can't wait for the next ride, it will get better and better each time!

Jim W.

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    Brownsburg area
    Sorry Trailblazer, like previously stated, we were actually ahead of schedule this time. We made it to Atterbury about 5 minutes before they opened at 10:00 am. We were done shooting at Atterbury probably about 10:30-10:45 at the latest and we headed out for the ride.

I can't say Thank you enough to our sponsors on this years ride. Thank you to Guy at Tactical Firearms Training located at ECPR for discounted range time and the generous donation of a range pass for the winner of the first round. Thank you to Atterbury for accommodating us with a side range all to ourselves and at a discounted rate. Thank you to Brian and his crew at Indy Trading Post for the donated range time, targets for the entire ride, and generous donation of a range pass to the winner at ITP. The crew at ITP even gave us a discounted rate on a second range pass which was used for the winner at Atterbury! Thank you to Hammerhead for his hard work on the T-shirts designs. Thank you to Nikki at Your Image Works for getting us the shirts on such a short notice. I cannot say thank you enough to all our sponsors and supporters!

Lastly, Thank you to everyone who showed up to the ride today. While we kinda had a fly by the seat of our pants on the ride route, it worked! It was because of you guys we were able to make this thing happen. RelativelyNinja, while he couldn't make the ride, he was able to set up Atterbury for us. Dirtebiker put in a lot of work to getting everything organized with ITP. OldGreg (while not so old) picked up the targets for us last night.

Lots of hard work went into making this thing happen, and I just can't say thank you enough! :ingo:

I hope to get the rest of the funds in from the shirts of the people who couldn't make the ride this week so that I can make a donation to VUPDblue and his family by the end of the week.

Thanks everybody and I can't wait 'til next year! Lots of plans in the works for next year and maybe the possibility of a Spring and a Fall ride!
    I agree with all of the above. I really needed a day out with the guys.

I also want to put out a BIG THANK YOU to Dirte's lovely wife for making all the great food and putting up with us biker trash. Dirte thank you for inviting us into your home.

Jim

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Your very welcome Jim! I hope to get a much larger turnout for the next ride. And I will host dinner again if everyone likes the idea.

Thanks to Indy Trading Post for DONATING our range time AND the very cool Texas Shoot-em targets! And to Eagle Creek Pistol Range and Camp Atterbury for making special arrangements for us to shoot.

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    For those of you wondering why your name is in red on the list up front, that is because I have yet to receive your money for your shirt. I have had a couple of people make arrangements and they will be taken off as soon as I receive payment; however, there are still many of you who have yet to pay for your shirt. This is a problem because this keeps us from donating money to VUPDblue's family because money is lost in unclaimed shirts. You will have until Sunday night to contact me about arrangements for your shirt. If you do not send payment for your shirt, your shirt will be sold to someone else. Thanks

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom