• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    I'd say everyone is welcome, motorcycle, or car, or bicycle, or feet, whatever!

Just a note to let everyone know, the Dirty Dozen designation was a name we came up with for the original 12 riders that made the first year.
    And one suggestion, how about a roman numeral II instead of 2 on the shirts?

Is the front image a small one on the breast?

dobeluvr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2012
    I'd definitely be in for a shirt, ride dunno about a 3 hour ride there not mentioning return trip...would depend on weather and work

BSUrugger

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 97%
    32   1   0
    Feb 6, 2009
    Behind the reticle
    My work has determined I need to come in on the day of the ride. However, I will be able to meet up after 11am. I will have some shirts from last year for $5.00 if anybody wants one. (limited sizes) And that money will be donated to the ride's cause.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    My work has determined I need to come in on the day of the ride. However, I will be able to meet up after 11am. I will have some shirts from last year for $5.00 if anybody wants one. (limited sizes) And that money will be donated to the ride's cause.

I'll take an extra shirt or two if you have any in XL. And Old Greg would probably take one in Large.

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    Sorry to hear that HDsilvrstreak. For everyone else, I'm still waiting to hear from the t-shirt designer. I tell you what, t-shirts are the hardest part about this whole thing!

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    LAST CALL TO ALL FOR THE SHIRTS

I need your shirt orders no later than Friday September 7th, 2012 by 11:59 PM! If you do not have your shirt size in, you will not be getting a shirt. Period. No extra shirts will be printed to keep our donation ability high.

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    Let me also go ahead and make a correction to how the whole shirt process will work. Due to the late processing of the shirts, if you ARE attending the ride you can pay for your shirt and pick it up on the day of the ride. For those attending the ride, your shirts will cost $12 per shirt. If you ARE NOT attending the ride your shirt will cost $15 per shirt, and you have two options for payment/shirt obtainment. You can meet me anywhere in Marion County (or the surrounding 7 counties) and your shirt will simply be $15/per shirt. If you cannot meet that requirement, you will need to send me $15 per shirt, plus $5 for shipping to get it to you. I will accept money order, cash (risk is on you if lost in postal process), or personal check (but will not send the shirt until the check clears).

Some might be wondering why the shirts are cheaper for those attending the ride, and I will explain. This a charity event. The shirts from the printer will cost me just under $12 a piece. Those who attend the ride will be paying money at the ride which will go to charity. For those not attending the ride, your $3 extra for the shirt is your charity donation. This still meets my original estimate for the shirts and allows a way for everyone to donate.

If you have a problem with any of that, feel free to PM me or post in the thread that you are backing out. But if you back out, I will need to know by Friday September 7th at 11:59 pm. If you have not backed out by then, you are locked in and I will hound you for my money. This is a charity fun ride for a good cause folks, let's keep it that way.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Thanks for taking care of the shirt orders Stainer, I checked with my wife's t-shirt supplier and they would be about $15 each from her, so looks like your vendor will be fine!

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Attendance

If everyone that is planning on attending this event could please post here and let us know if you'll be doing the whole ride or part of it, and if you will have a passenger, and if your passenger will be shooting. That way I can plan on the number of targets to bring ( targets are being donated by Brian at INDY TRADING POST).
    Also, if you will be eating dinner with us, it would help to know about how many people to plan for.
    Dinner will be burgers and brats, a few sides,chips, and soft drinks and should only cost about $4 per person.
    Thanks, Chris

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    I can tell you I'm getting really excited about the shirts! I just got the updated logo's and they look sweet! They will be on a shirt that is very similar to last years color.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    One rider, one shooter, two shirts, two dinners.

Caveat. I am a nice weather wuss rider. IF I do not attend I will pay in full for all of the above plus the premium on the shirts for not picking them up morning of the ride.

It will be cheaper for me to attend but it is good money going out the door either way.

dobeluvr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2012
    I will not be able to attend due to work, but I do want the shirt. No problem paying the extra, but I need to know where to send it and who to make it out to. I don't have enough posts to pm you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom