• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yukon227

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 15, 2011
    Henry County
    I received a gift from my girlfriend today. A brand new Ruger 10/22. Plain wood stock, short barrel. This was a congratulations gift celebrating one year of sobriety for me. Its been a struggle at times and shes been there to lean on. She's an amazing woman. I've always wanted a 10/22 but it was never a top priority. I've fondled dozens in front of her only to pass them up for something else. This is a rifle I will cherish forever.:) And I think I'll keep that girlfriend around too;)

Yukon227

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 15, 2011
    Henry County
    Thank you! I'm proud of myself and greatly appreciative of all the support from family and friends. I think I may have to look in to another 10/22...maybe with a pink stock.. hmm

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    If she takes care of you and helps with your drinking problem and on top of that she gives you a gun what are you waiting to marry her? :D
    I would marry the first girl (or even guy lol) who gets me the the gun I want as a gift!

snowman46919

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Marion
    The law says it is legal to purchase a firearm as a bona fide gift as long as the recipient can legally own a firearm... I've never failed a background check. :cool:

Your new here so I will let it slide purple=sarcasm

and before you are called into question
    ATF FORM 4473 said:
    1. For purposes of this form, you are the actual buyer if you are purchasing the
    firearm for yourself or otherwise acquiring the firearm for yourself (for example,
    redeeming the firearm from pawn/retrieving it from consignment). You are also the
    actual buyer if you are acquiring the firearm as a legitimate gift for a third party

Top Bottom