• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

fro65

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    South of Ft. Wayne
    For sale: This is a Cimmaron copy of what used to be called the "Quigley" rifle. They currently call them the "Down Under" rifle. Probably some copyright issue came into play. If you want a long range big bore, this is it. It is 45-70 caliber and has a 34 inch barrel. The stock finish is period correct oil finish not the polyurethane like many have. It's very impressive looking and shoots even better! I have only shot cast lead bullets with smokeless powder out of this rifle. Included with the rifle is a Pedersoli soule long range sight set. Currently, the rifles sell for over $2000 and the sight sets sell for over $600.

I'm asking $1500 for both.

Only reason I am selling is the fact I am moving to a little lighter caliber (40-65) for matches due to shoulder problems.

The only trades I would consider are either a high end long range scope (like Nightforce) or a high end stainless 1911 (like Colt Trophy Match).

I can email other pictures if you tell me what you want to see and you PM your email address. Ftf sale only. Must show Indiana DL.

Thanks for looking.

jcnjohnson's Library | Photobucket

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom