• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Looks like there's a show at The Pines in Seymour this coming weekend (7/10 and 7/11). I always like the shows there. I found a couple "treasures" to follow me home the last time I went. Hope I can make it to this one!

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Last show I got several lbs of powder really cheap. Lots of M1 Garand's and other WWII rifles there as well. Met an INGO member there too. Was a good atmosphere, people are friendly. Kind of dark though. They need better lighting.

indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Does anyone know if someone would be bringing an ajustable gas plug for an M1 Garand?? I see one I want to order but I almost prefer to wait and get one from a local dealer and such.

indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Be careful with that thing! It looks like it's cocked, but I can't tell if the safety id on?
    You know that safety question was one of the 1st things I asked about right after I bought the thing.. But DD said that this was a plus about the gun it really did not need a safety because you could look though the rust holes in the grips and slide to see if it has ammo in it.. He was kinda sorta right, But I am still having issues getting the magazine out..

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    You know that safety question was one of the 1st things I asked about right after I bought the thing.. But DD said that this was a plus about the gun it really did not need a safety because you could look though the rust holes in the grips and slide to see if it has ammo in it.. He was kinda sorta right, But I am still having issues getting the magazine out..
    It's unloaded. Do you really think I'd have let it go for 1500 if it came with ammo?? As for the magazine, just give it a couple of shots of WD40 and it'll be fine.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I'd take that to ChurchMouse see if he can put a few touches on it. Definitely need a new safety fitted.

Top Bottom