• ...and so much more!
  • BoilerWes

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    Pendleton
    I prefer a brawts.

As much as the pricing of guns and ammo annoys me right now, I understand it. What might be more annoying is 6 months to a year from now when things have settled down and all the folks that waaay overpaid are still trying to sell their $450 glock for $6-700. I can see it now, "I paid $750, but will sacrifice for only $600."

gglass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    ELKHART
    If folks would just stop paying outrageous sums for certain firearms, then the prices would naturally fall back into the realm of sanity. Until then... Dig deep into that wallet to pony up to have that must-have weapon today.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    It's good to know that panic prices are still in full swing for some folks. Browsing the classifieds, I saw that someone has bought a used SW M&P 15 sport for $1000. Now, if the rifle had a nice red dot, or some extras, then maybe I could see spending a grand on $700 NEW rifle. Now, I'm a capitalist, so I praise the seller for finding his sucker. But really people? How on earth can we ever expect prices to fall back to normal if we keep paying these ridiculous prices? But, whatever. It's your money and obviously you have the right to spend as you wish. I just wish people had a little more wisdom and were able to discern the good buys from the bad...

ok, rant off.

Take a look under ammunition and reloading supplies, someone is advertising .22 Fed. bulk packs, and he admits he bought them in 2007, and his price is around $50.00 ..... :dunno:

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I like chili dogs.

While chili dogs are fine, a nice Chicago dog is worth the extra money. Also, Swiss cheese is my favorite of all cheeses.

Chili-cheese dogs with bacon sprinkles. :rockwoot:

Trumps everything.

There are some minor league baseball stadiums introducing bacon tacos. I wonder if they could toss the hot dog buns and make some bacon chili cheese dogs. Those would be a great addition to $1 beer night.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Take a look under ammunition and reloading supplies, someone is advertising .22 Fed. bulk packs, and he admits he bought them in 2007, and his price is around $50.00 ..... :dunno:

Would it make a difference if the ammo was gifted to seller to begin with?

deo62

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Peru
    Was going to post in this thread but find myself suddenly very hungry. Off to town for an overpriced stromboli.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    Moral of the story... Yea it sucks, but that life.

Should have been prepared, and if your just now getting into guns, take this as a lesson, put some $$ back, and when it blows over, get yourself a stockpile.

Im a purist.. I like a grilled plain old hotdog, with ketchup

Top Bottom