• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EvilElmo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    Dearborn Co.
    This is the amendment. They have 8 more to vote on, I think. Then the bill will be compiled and voted on separately.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the Manchin-Toomey "compromise" the piece that had the best chance of actually passing? So if it's dead that provides some hope that the rest of it will follow it to the dustbin?

Pinchaser

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    This is the amendment. They have 8 more to vote on, I think. Then the bill will be compiled and voted on separately.

This amendment is considered the litmus test for the entire legislation. It just failed with only 54 votes. Our position looks very good.

VikingWarlord

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 1, 2012
    Noblesville
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the Manchin-Toomey "compromise" the piece that had the best chance of actually passing? So if it's dead that provides some hope that the rest of it will follow it to the dustbin?

Maybe. However, whatever IS agreed to, if anything, needs to be put together before the whole package can be voted on.

And Leahy is blowing all his hot air again. That drunk bastard needs to sit himself down before he falls over.

Top Bottom