Select fire trigger pak to HK93 how to legally?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Riflemen14

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 15, 2010
    Wells County
    I have a HK93 semi rifle. I found that HKparts.net has select fire trigger packs for $408 and up. Can I legally set up my HK to select fire?

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    You can buy those but they are worthless without a sear which is a LOT more money. Without the sear you will have a semi with a useless select fire.

sp3worker

Expert
    Rating - 96.8%
    30   1   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I have a HK93 semi rifle. I found that HKparts.net has select fire trigger packs for $408 and up. Can I legally set up my HK to select fire?

You will need to either get a registered transferable trigger pack or sear. You are looking at about $13K minimum. There is no other legal way to make your HK93 auto.

Riflemen14

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 15, 2010
    Wells County
    Thank you both for the info. So it would be legal to purchase the trigger pac from HKparts.net without any NFA laws in effect? I would then purchase a registered transferable sear, and then would have a legal select fire rifle. If this is the case, would it be lawful to use the trigger pac with the registered sear in different host non-sbr HK rifles, ie HK91 or 94? Being that the sear is the only true NFA device? Or am I off base with this?

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    If this is the case, would it be lawful to use the trigger pac with the registered sear in different host non-sbr HK rifles, ie HK91 or 94? Being that the sear is the only true NFA device? Or am I off base with this?

Yep, this is done a lot.

ryknoll3

Master
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    As long as you don't have to modify the trigger pack. CETME and G3 would be the same firearms family.

Top Bottom