Secretly Taped Audio Reveals Democratic Leadership......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    What am I missing? The cynic in me just assumes that every political party does this to boost their election prospects.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    What am I missing? The cynic in me just assumes that every political party does this to boost their election prospects.

I'm not so sure. Based on some of the candidates that have run as Republicans in the last few years in congressional races, the party either does not do this or is incredibly inept at it

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    I'm not so sure. Based on some of the candidates that have run as Republicans in the last few years in congressional races, the party either does not do this or is incredibly inept at it

I have to agree. The repubs seem to be a lot less controlling when it comes to candidates running for the primary. I am sure it happens on a limited basis, but is not party wide or centrally controlled.

The other side seems hell bent on controlling every little detail of party activity. In their case, the people really do not have a choice. Only the party knows best. This article details the same behavior in NY. https://theintercept.com/2018/04/13/cynthia-nixon-governor-new-york-andrew-cuomo/

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    politische partei über alles

parteien_660.jpg

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I have to agree. The repubs seem to be a lot less controlling when it comes to candidates running for the primary. I am sure it happens on a limited basis, but is not party wide or centrally controlled.

The other side seems hell bent on controlling every little detail of party activity. In their case, the people really do not have a choice. Only the party knows best. This article details the same behavior in NY. https://theintercept.com/2018/04/13/cynthia-nixon-governor-new-york-andrew-cuomo/

and thus why the Ds are masters of the political machine.
    i admire that in them. the level of control and party loyalthy is mafia level. you either follow what the bosses say or you will be whacked and loss your relection.

growning up in nwi i have seen this 1st hand. how well it works and the cons against it.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Given enough time and ingredients, neither of these political parties could make a decent tuna salad sandwich. I think you're giving them too much credit.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    I've had some personal interaction with Stenny, he's a piece of work. As dishonest and vindictive as they come; for him there is no right and wrong there is only power and money.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

Trump won the primary with almost no top down support and nothing but opposition from the party. That should tell you that things are different.

Democrats have always been the party of unions and other nonsense, it's not surprising to me that their political structure is equally mafia-like. That's what their ideology ultimately leads to.

The one thing in the republican party that I could see being similar would be in the form of military spending. You're never going to see a republican run successfully on cutting military spending. Aside from that I believe the republican party is largely too disjointed and incompetent to come to agreement on any other topic, making collective efforts almost laughably impossible. That's also why I see them as less threatening.

Top Bottom