• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • deucide

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2013
    rochester
    you could always SBR the rifle .... by Indiana state law any thing with a barrel under 16 inches is legally a handgun. i know we shouldn't have to do that, i say well all do that AND CARRY THEM EVERY WHERE just to spite if this bill gets through ..... or every one start building ar pistols with "stabilizing braces"

deucide

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2013
    rochester
    are you really asking this? If you cant have a rifle be seen in public, then it would make REALLY hard for someone to pull one out in public and start shooting up the place, now wouldn't it? this what we have needed all these years to stop public shootings .... imagine if this law would have been in place in parkland, or sandy hook ..... they would have been stoped dead in their tracks when they went to pull out their rifle. the shootings never would have happened.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    are you really asking this? If you cant have a rifle be seen in public, then it would make REALLY hard for someone to pull one out in public and start shooting up the place, now wouldn't it? this what we have needed all these years to stop public shootings .... imagine if this law would have been in place in parkland, or sandy hook ..... they would have been stoped dead in their tracks when they went to pull out their rifle. the shootings never would have happened.
    Sarcasm? (I hope)

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg

:popcorn:

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    Because we all know that people who are wanting to do mass shootings are terrified of misdemeanors.

You don't kill the cow because she saw the fox take a chicken...

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Brainardland
    "There you have it! Why not out law gangs? The right to be in a gang is less insured by the constitution than firearm ownership."

I worked for a police chief in Cincinnati who was tired of news stories about gang activity, so he issued an order to all police personnel that prohibited any of us from using the word "gang."

There can't be gang activity if there is no such thing as a gang, right?

Floivanus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 6, 2016
    La crosse
    Someone forgot to purple the sarcasm.

BEAR ARMS doesn’t mean conceal a pistol, it means what it says, carry a sword, pack pepper spray, bring some mace, carry a taser, sling a long gun, bring along a MACHINEGUN yikers, these guys don’t get it do they?

Indyal

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    So if this were to pass, you could not openly carry some rifles but pistols no problem with a permit??

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    Putting timbers on the fire.

An interesting tidbit only partially related I found / recalled while looking for something else

ARTICLE 12. Militia
    Section 1. Composition

Section 1. A militia shall be provided and shall consist of all persons over the age of seventeen (17) years, except those persons who may be exempted by the laws of the United States or of this state. The militia may be divided into active and inactive classes and consist of such military organizations as may be provided by law.(History: As Amended November 3, 1936; November 5, 1974).

And as such, keep paws of my ARs (in voice from home alone) ya filthy animals

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Putting timbers on the fire.

An interesting tidbit only partially related I found / recalled while looking for something else

ARTICLE 12. Militia
    Section 1. Composition

Section 1. A militia shall be provided and shall consist of all persons over the age of seventeen (17) years, except those persons who may be exempted by the laws of the United States or of this state. The militia may be divided into active and inactive classes and consist of such military organizations as may be provided by law.(History: As Amended November 3, 1936; November 5, 1974).

And as such, keep paws of my ARs (in voice from home alone) ya filthy animals
    Is that Title 10, Bill?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Wait'll you guys see my Youtube channel exposing stolen valor from the Sedentary Militia.

Ind. Code Ann. § 10-16-6-2.

digitalphoenix

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2012
    In a cornfield.
    So what’s everyone’s probability that this bill going through? Reading about it, sounds extremely unconstitutional and a feel good measure at best. We don’t have a single problem with people carrying rifles openly. The only times I’ve seen open carry rifles were at the 2nd amendment rallys. We all know no one got killed either lol.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    So what’s everyone’s probability that this bill going through? Reading about it, sounds extremely unconstitutional and a feel good measure at best. We don’t have a single problem with people carrying rifles openly. The only times I’ve seen open carry rifles were at the 2nd amendment rallys. We all know no one got killed either lol.

I even walked 4 blocks downtown to my parked car with a slung AR after the last rally with no problem whatsoever.

Top Bottom