• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bollorollo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indiana
    Hey how about going to the Senators, FaceBook page and saying ,"Thank You":yesway: for the good job he did by voting to stop the gun bill from passing. Tomorrow at 12pm there are people who are going to go and protest his vote against gun control at his office downtown which I am sure he will not be at. If it is anything like the moms for gun control they will probably have less the 30 people show up lol. So lets let him know we support his vote. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Senator-Dan-Coats/180671148633644

Last edited:

Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    Received a letter form him today. It stated pretty much that the laws trying to be passed were not what they seemed and were not even addressing the issues that is all over the news.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I went to his facebook page to say thanks and the left are hammering him hard. Much hate, even profanity, they are calling him everything except a baby killer. We need to hit his page and show him that the majority are not Anti 2A.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    If I can suggest, anyone with a bit of spare time take a walk downtown tomorrow at noon with your sign Thanking Mr Coats for his vote. It is a bit late to try to organize an event, but as individuals we might be able to draw a few.

ParaManAR15

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 1, 2012
    Noblesville
    I went to his facebook page to say thanks and the left are hammering him hard. Much hate, even profanity, they are calling him everything except a baby killer. We need to hit his page and show him that the majority are not Anti 2A.

Did the same thing and saw some really hateful messages, guess you can't expect anything less from the anti's.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I just emailed Senator Coats thanking him for being a man of his word, and a Patriot for this great nation.

I thanked him for defending the 2nd Amendment as well as the whole Bill of Rights.

I thanked him for not allowing bad legislation that does not solve the ever increasing violent crimes but only makes law abiding, productive citizens more victimized.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

Good idea. I'd sent him an email yesterday but didnt even think about FB.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I don't know about ya'll, but I ain't got nothing better going on at 1200 tomorrow but to be in the area of 10 Market Street. Looks like it'll be 44 and sunny at noon tomorrow.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I recall a lot of folks on here assuring us Coats would stick us in the back, the first chance he got. Doesn't look like he did that.

Top Bottom