• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    shooter is right... but there is a new upper receiver that can shoot linked rounds but i think it alittle pricy and idk if its open to the public or if its just military and law enforcment

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Ammo to Go is selling the same thing, but in smaller quantities. Its like 3-1 or 4-1 (3-4 M855, 1 LONG ASS tracer). Really, that stuff is always overpriced, but folks should look at it comparatively. People say it's expensive, but these are the folks that bought Radway for next to nothing back in the day :D:D.

I did buy a belt from a guy at a gunshow, sold the tracers on THR. It is a pain in the ass to delink and scratches the crap out of the brass. I would seriously weight labor+belt cost with just buying the ammo by itself.

bartonmd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 11, 2008
    Mooresville/Camby
    I won't buy anything from CTD any more, since they were one of a few companies to jack prices through the roof the day after the election, on their current stock... I understand a lot of companies are having to do it now as they restock, but I will buy from people who are looking out for the sport, before I buy from places like CTD again...

Mike

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    I'm not a big fan of CTD either. I called once to ask about a certain product they had. Got the run-around, sent to several different people that "knew about that stuff" and still didn't get a straight answer. I've also heard of some pricing/shipping issues as well but i don't know first hand because I've never ordered from them.

Top Bottom