• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Went to CVS to grab some ice cream for the gf.

Wall up the cashier dude, greet him. He greets me,then looking past me to the door he yells "sir!" ... "Sir!" ... Then in a frustrated loudest tone "sir!!!". Naturally I turned to look the moment he started yelling. Guy had 4 Budweiser 24 packs, two under his arms and one in each hand as he walked out the door at a leisurely stroll.

The cashier has to take a second to calm down, he was visibly pissed. I told him to take a sec I was in no hurry. His face in his hands he slowly shakes his head slides his hands down and says "that is the third time today".

Frustrating to see him so upset. Frustrating bc there is nothing I could have done. It would have been trivial for me to close the distance and knock the stuff from his hands or knock him down or something. But let's say I hurt the **** bag, now he can sue me. Or maybe his pal in the car jumps me or shoots me. Or maybe they follow me home and break in.. there's nothing I could do with out inviting heeps of trouble into my life.

The cashier put it nicely "this is why we can't have nice things"

Just had to vent a bit.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Frustrating to see him so upset. Frustrating bc there is nothing I could have done. It would have been trivial for me to close the distance and knock the stuff from his hands or knock him down or something. But let's say I hurt the **** bag, now he can sue me. Or maybe his pal in the car jumps me or shoots me. Or maybe they follow me home and break in.. there's nothing I could do with out inviting heeps of trouble into my life.

Four suitcases of mass-produced American swill is not worth it for the reasons you mentioned and probably more. The cashier was right too.

CVS has plenty of cameras.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Went to CVS to grab some ice cream for the gf.

Wall up the cashier dude, greet him. He greets me,then looking past me to the door he yells "sir!" ... "Sir!" ... Then in a frustrated loudest tone "sir!!!". Naturally I turned to look the moment he started yelling. Guy had 4 Budweiser 24 packs, two under his arms and one in each hand as he walked out the door at a leisurely stroll.

The cashier has to take a second to calm down, he was visibly pissed. I told him to take a sec I was in no hurry. His face in his hands he slowly shakes his head slides his hands down and says "that is the third time today".

Just had to vent a bit.
    Where was this at?

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana

As infuriating as that is, CVS decided to cater to that clientele to begin with. If they took cigarettes, alcohol, and makeup out of their stores there would be nothing left to shoplift. Just getting rid of the booze would probably nuke half of it.

I crack a beer every now and then, and used to pull way too many corks, but never did I find myself in such a bad spot as to think "Man! I'm glad that pharmacy over there has beer!"

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    As infuriating as that is, CVS decided to cater to that clientele to begin with. If they took cigarettes, alcohol, and makeup out of their stores there would be nothing left to shoplift. Just getting rid of the booze would probably nuke half of it.

I crack a beer every now and then, and used to pull way too many corks, but never did I find myself in such a bad spot as to think "Man! I'm glad that pharmacy over there has beer!"
    If they drop tobacco and booze they will just boost candy, soda, and or meds.

Top Bottom