Please reply by conversation.

snowdrifter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Next to Atterbury
    Savage Model 10 - 300WSM & Ammo, Case

Selling a Savage Model 10 chambered in .300WSM. Thanks to the passage of HB1231, this will be an approved deer hunting caliber in Indiana (on private property). I purchased the rifle several year ago for a hunting trip out west that never happened, and have never actually fired it. It's just taking up room in the safe now, so it needs a new home. And now that it's a legal Indiana deer rifle, someone can put it to good use. I purchased it used and the total round count is unknown, but looking at the condition, it's been fired VERY little. It's a pre-accutrigger Model 10, and comes with the original 3-9X scope and Savage leather sling. Also including a used sheepskin soft case in good usable condition (smoke free home) and two full boxes of 300WSM ammo. I did remove the scope and use it on another rifle for a year or so, and it tracked and held zero well.

$450

Located in Southern Johnson County and can meet in the Trafalgar, Franklin, Edinburgh area. Check out the pics and feel free to ask any questions.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom