Please reply by conversation.

KEHO

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 17, 2010
    Noblesville
    Howdy all:

I have for sale a Savage .17HMR 93r17. This model does not have the Accutrigger. It comes as pictured below. Put a good scope on it, and it is a good little shooter. I had no problem with 5 round < quarter size groups at 50 yards. I intended this to be a squirrel gun, but took out the 10/22 a lot more often, so this one is headed out. I have the original box, and if I find the paperwork before the sale is made, I'll send that along as well.

There are a few small dings near the end of the barrel. They are not terrible. I took a photo of them and it isn't great, but you can get the idea.

I live in Noblesville and work M-F on the NE side of Indy so a FTF meeting somewhere in that area would be preferred.

TRADED Cash price: $200.00 - OBO

Trade Options (all +/- $$ as needed): Ruger 22/45 III mag. Laser rangefinder. Binoculars. Magpul MBUS rear only - black. .223 bolt gun or surprise me and send your offers - worst I'll do is politely decline.

sale62511-1.jpg

sale62511-2.jpg

sale62511-3.jpg

sale62511-4.jpg

Last edited:

KEHO

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 17, 2010
    Noblesville
    Thanks for your input! It definitely does not have the accutrigger, I just couldn't find anything that actually said "heavy barrel" so I didn't want to misquote/misrepresent.

According to the pics this model DOES not have the accu-trigger but is considered the heavy barrel by Savage

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom