• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • YayGuns

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 26, 2013
    Louisville / Camp Atterbury
    So about 6 months ago, I finished building my Savage 10T in 308. I decided I want to buy a 223 to build as a sort of little brother for my 308. I went to Dicks and bought an 11VT after the great reviews I heard. I decided that before I did anything to it, I'd take it out to the range to see how it shoots out of the box. This thing is a shooter for sure. The picture is of the very first 3 rounds down the tube with some 69gr GMM. Very impressed with it to say the least. Ordered a Leupold Mark AR in 4-12x40 and some Mark 4 rings for it. Think I'll probably put it in an HS Precision stock.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      485.4 KB · Views: 51

illini40

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    Thanks for posting. Any additional details?

I have always been interested in the 11VT. A lot of good reviews out there on this rifle.

However, I have always been confused on aftermarket stock options. There seems to be limited info out there on what options are for this rifle. Any insight?

YayGuns

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 26, 2013
    Louisville / Camp Atterbury
    Well, it has the standard 4.40 screw spacing, which is the same as the model 10's (my 308). I did, however, attempt to put the 11VT in the accustock I had after I put my 10 in a manners, but the recoil lug was longer, so it would require some trimming to fit.

Honestly, it shoots so good out of the box, it almost negates the need, but I think I'm still going to put it in either an HS Precision or get another Manners

Top Bottom