Not open for further replies.

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    Well, my service appointment is at 8:30, I'm going to call today and see if I can get that bumped back a little bit, or moved forward. I think their earliest available is around 7:45? I'll figure it out somehow.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I know you're all going to be bummed...

But chances are quite high that I won't be there.

All I ask is that each and every one of remember me as you chow down on the bacon and other scrumptious dead pig products.

"This one's for Indy_Guy_77, in his honor!" Save the 21-gun salute for the outside, though. Trust me.

-J-

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    going to try and get up early enough to head to Denny's for this, may not stay real long, heading up to Wilbur Wright to shoot the M38 and my reworked 995. :D :yesway:

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood

All I ask is that each and every one of remember me as you chow down on the bacon and other scrumptious dead pig products.

"This one's for Indy_Guy_77, in his honor!" Save the 21-gun salute for the outside, though. Trust me.

-J-

You're just full of excuses! :D Danielocean03, what time does the service department open? If you can drop it off early, let me know and I'll pick you up and take you to Denny's. It can be on my way. I would imagine service would open at 7.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I would imagine service would open at 7.

I think they have a key drop-box if you were to drop if off before they open, assuming they know what work will need to be performed already.

Are Mods allowed at breakfast? :D

Due to the GSW class being canceled, I'll be there. lovemywoods has said he's making the drive up as well.

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    I think they have a key drop-box if you were to drop if off before they open, assuming they know what work will need to be performed already.

Due to the GSW class being canceled, I'll be there. lovemywoods has said he's making the drive up as well.
    Mods are not allowed at breakfast. People getting together to talk and exchange ideas are. Leave the mod'ing on the internet.:D

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    You're just full of excuses! :D Danielocean03, what time does the service department open? If you can drop it off early, let me know and I'll pick you up and take you to Denny's. It can be on my way. I would imagine service would open at 7.

I called Indy Honda today, they do have a drop-box for me to take advantage of, so I'll be there and drop my truck off a little after 7. MontereyC6, since it's on your way already, if you don't mind picking me up and giving me a ride over to Denny's, I'm all set. My actual service appointment is at 8:30, but I'll be in good shape. Thanks again everyone, looking forward to meeting new INGOers as well as some I already know.

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County

-J-

Suck it up Jared. I don't even live on the South side and I'm making it, come on man. Don't do it for me, do it for yourself. Do it for bacon, for INGO's sake.

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    See, Evan's picking on you too! Let's all gang up on him so he will succumb to the pork-product-fueled peer pressure! We've nearly got enough INGOer's coming to this breakfast to be officially classified as a "baconing" and you are just being selfish!

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I'll be the guy eating bacon.

I will be in the vicinity, do they take special orders?

bacon5.jpg

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Suck it up Jared. I don't even live on the South side and I'm making it, come on man. Don't do it for me, do it for yourself. Do it for bacon, for INGO's sake.

Yeah Jared.

See, Evan's picking on you too! Let's all gang up on him so he will succumb to the pork-product-fueled peer pressure! We've nearly got enough INGOer's coming to this breakfast to be officially classified as a "baconing" and you are just being selfish!

Dudes! I'd love to come...

But I have to be in Darlington at 8:30. Meaning I have to leave my house around 7:15.

I can't make it this time. :):

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Hmmm I really have to ask myself a good question here. Do I wanna drive down there for breakfast in greenwood, drive back over to Greenfield to pick up my new holster at 9 am, then back over to the Indy Zoo for my work's company outing? Sounds like alot of gas but I am gonna have to think about it. Plus a buddy is gonna be with me, not sure if i can get him to get up that early.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom