Sarah Palin at National Rifle Association lobs laughing crowd with 'redneck' jokes

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • anewrnn

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Crown Point
    She is a breath of fresh air

I like alot of the stuff she says. She speaks like a "common" individual to me. Granted her knowledge base, fact wise, needs some work. I enjoy listening to her speak. I don't think I would want her in a presidential position though. Plus, I think she likes me, I can tell by the way she looks at me through the TV. She's smokin'.......

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    After reading these many post I see some don't care for Palin, relgion, espicially Christianity...in fact it seems they almost hate these things an want no part of them in there country....I wonder if the dislike or hate of Palin is because of her beliefs in God an thats were the trouble with many really is. I guess if this is so, then it might possiably be also true they hate George Washington as well, who said.."It is impossiable to rightly govern a nation without God an Bible." I'm sure some of you hate him for this an of course he only said this to get votes...an many here probably hate John Adams who said "Our Constitution was made only for a morale an religous people." Man, some of you guys must really hate these forefathers of ours, they must of been out to destroy America from the get go.

Irishfan, WWIIDefender...if the shoe doesn't fit, then don't wear it...I named no names.

No you did not name any names but you did say some and I am one of the main ones saying how I am not a fan of her. Since you used the word "some" I was letting you and anyone else know that is not my reasons so I wanted to take that reason off the table. Also, I wanted to give the other reasons that many god loving people like myself can't stand to see Palin playing a false role of a good standing and morals based leader.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    She was a good ball player and she seems like she might be nice enough. I'd go hunting with her and her family, but I don't want her to be the president, vice president, sec of state, scotus, etc.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    She was a good ball player and she seems like she might be nice enough. I'd go hunting with her and her family, but I don't want her to be the president, vice president, sec of state, scotus, etc.

Mrs Palin did a good job being a City Councilman, Mayor , commissioner on the Alsaka Oil and Gas commission, and Governor.

Guesss you don't want persons with REAL experience. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom