• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx9GxXYKx_8 I just got done watching this and it makes a lot of sense I know its a long video but is worth watching. There is no "going to far" as far as our government is concerned when it comes to getting what they want.

The ideaology for false flags have been around for a long time.

The Gulf of Tonkin incident got the US involved in the Viet Nam war.

goering-patriotism.jpg

"They" are just finding new ways to repurpose a false flag event to suit the agenda at hand.

$mooth

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Texas
    The ideaology for false flags have been around for a long time.

The Gulf of Tonkin incident got the US involved in the Viet Nam war.

goering-patriotism.jpg

"They" are just finding new ways to repurpose a false flag event to suit the agenda at hand.

+1
    I've used this quote for the war with Iraq and the upcoming war with Iran. Same drum beat over and over again, and "we", as a people, fall every time.

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    i'd like to see this get as big as the 9/11 inside job crowd. There are many things that dont add up in the sandy hook incidence, and i sure as hell wouldnt put it past the liberals to murder people to get their agenda passed--abortion!!

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Yeah, our Gov't is such an airtight, well oiled, black bag op running machine that they pull off jobs like this and 9/11 all the time and not one person spills the beans. Suuuuure they do.:rolleyes:

And we never landed on the moon, the Holocaust never happened, and OJ didn't do it. :laugh:

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Nothing our government, or our flaming liberals, do or say surprises me anymore. There is no end to the illogical, misleading, outright lies that group will try to pass off on the rest of us. That being said, I try to not get my conspiracies mixed up with a bunch of useless human trash dancing in the blood of a tragedy to further their agenda. It's just not productive and it gives me a head ache.

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    Yeah, our Gov't is such an airtight, well oiled, black bag op running machine that they pull off jobs like this and 9/11 all the time and not one person spills the beans. Suuuuure they do.:rolleyes:

And we never landed on the moon, the Holocaust never happened, and OJ didn't do it. :laugh:

You forgot the use of purple when displaying utopian views in the vein of sarcasm. Perhaps a little bit of critical thinking and several history lessons would suit you well. Not everything is black and white as you would paint it. There is grey and that which dwells therein until Occam's Razor yields to the pragmatic truths. Not everyone who represents critical thinking is a conspiracy theorist. Not once in the OP was mentioned 9/11, moon landing, holocaust, or OJ...you forgot UFO's.

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana

Whats funny is that most people know the stereo type but are unaware of the scientific significance of those who wear tin foil hats. They get it partially right, but would need to encase their entire bodies with foil or metal screen to create a Faraday cage that would then work to block most radio signals including the effects of an EMP, satellite transmissions, etc.

Most of these people are mentally ill, but if you'd like to try it out yourself, wrap your cell phone in foil and then call it. It wont ring, gauranteed.

:tinfoil:5cH00L3d:tinfoil:

reesez

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    Chevyville
    I agree that anything is possible. I do not understand why people have such closed minds that they dismiss something simply because they refuse to see the logic behind a theory.

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    I agree that anything is possible. I do not understand why people have such closed minds that they dismiss something simply because they refuse to see the logic behind a theory.

Conspiracy theory has been around for a LONG time. Conspiracy theories becoming historical fact has been around for a LONG time. Discrediting others for their thoughts, attempting to alter public opinion and history has been around since before the bible was put together.

Photoshop was made available in 1989, yet Joseph Stalin was having people erased from photos in the '20s to maintain his agenda. Just one simple example.

Zachary8328

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2012
    Whether it was 1 or 3 people who did that, they are still just a few weirdos that should have taken care of their selves instead of all the kids and adults who didn't deserve that. O and my daughter said she likes your cat LAN.

reesez

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    Chevyville
    Conspiracy theory has been around for a LONG time. Conspiracy theories becoming historical fact has been around for a LONG time. Discrediting others for their thoughts, attempting to alter public opinion and history has been around since before the bible was put together.

Photoshop was made available in 1989, yet Joseph Stalin was having people erased from photos in the '20s to maintain his agenda. Just one simple example.
    True. Your avatar is rather interesting as well. Never saw that before. Pretty odd lol. My problem is, things just don't add up. when 2+2=7 I start to question the math. Then when you look at some of these things, like the Roadia character and how he was driving Mrs. Lanza's car with bulletholes in it, seems suspicious. And the fact that the black car was registered to Roadia per the license plate number that Adam Lanza supposedly had driven, and they pulled a rifle out of it. There is so much more, it sickens me to think that these theories actually make 90% sense. So much going on it is hard to keep up.

rbsangler

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 24, 2011
    Lizton
    One thing is certain

If you or I had lost a loved one in Sandy Hook, I know how I would feel if someone were to come along and suggest that it was my government that did it. C'mon people!

Top Bottom