• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    ^^That reminds me. When it was time to drop trou, she had to get a second person in the room for legal purposes. I figured it would be a male. NOPE. The hot medical assistant....
    And this is why I know this is my issue and not the female doctor... my mind would immediately think, THREESOME! and then I would embarrass myself.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    And this is why I know this is my issue and not the female doctor... my mind would immediately think, THREESOME! and then I would embarrass myself.

It helped to keep things "under control" that the doc was well in her 60's. She was very nice and all but defently not fantasy material.

On the other hand, the 2 hot interns that were hooking up my wife's monitor wires when she was in the hospital last week...........

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    This whole thread is bigoted by assuming there's only two genders. My sibling is a doctor and xe identifies as a tater tot.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I've got a male doctor but I wouldn't hesitate to go to a female. It's more so about how good of a doctor they are to me more than anything else. I will say though when I was in high school and went in for a physical I had to do the whole turn your head and cough thing for the female doctor. But in addition to the doctor, her young college med school student shadowing her, a female nurse, and my mom all watched... That had me rethink it a bit but anymore I could care less.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I've got a male doctor but I wouldn't hesitate to go to a female. It's more so about how good of a doctor they are to me more than anything else. I will say though when I was in high school and went in for a physical I had to do the whole turn your head and cough thing for the female doctor. But in addition to the doctor, her young college med school student shadowing her, a female nurse, and my mom all watched... That had me rethink it a bit but anymore I could care less.
    You guys know my raison d'être is to post this video, right?

[video=youtube;om7O0MFkmpw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om7O0MFkmpw[/video]

Top Bottom