• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ebrueckmann

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I waited on a manager from the rusted moon the other day, i'm a bartender, and he said that he had just placed an order for 28 more benchmade autos. He expects them to be in within the next two weeks. Just thought id let everybody know.

columbusprepper

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    I wish more indiana outdoors/sportsman shops would allow dogs in. I've been there with my German Shepherd. Some other dog barked at him non stop and my dog just sat their looking at him. I love that place! Too bad i no longer live on the northside. :(

Ebrueckmann

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I really like that place as well, and the management seem like good people. The only complaint that I've heard about the rusted moon is that its over priced. I see that as more a product of the gear they carry being over priced to begin with. If you want arc'teryx or columbia or patagonia then you have to accept that its pricy. As far as knives go I bought my kershaw, CRKT and my benchmade from them.

RedThunder

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    Indy-North
    I bet Brad is cheaper on his prices and he also carries Benchmade in the autos.

agree, Brad is a good guy to deal with with great prices, for a knife, he's where I'd go. Rusted Mood is a cool (freaking expensive) shop with some pretty good outdoor gear. Really like the staff. First place I ever shopped where the sales guy asked if I'd like a beer. I joked of course and 15 seconds later, had a cold one and a new pair of hikers.

Top Bottom