• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    doesn't mean that the State Dept. isn't smart enough (unfortunately) to figure it out
    You have way more confidence in them than I do. This is one case where their ineptitude could play out in our favor for a change. :):

iu

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    That is crazy...I haven't seen any Russian brass available for a few days. The price was normal places I'd looked.
    Was at Rural king they had brass case 9mm IIRC S&B or Geco can't remember right now and some Tula 9mm steel case. The brass case ammo was $25 a box and the steel case was $27 a box and people were buying the tula up. :scratch::nuts:

Last edited:

IUKalash429

Bullet Hose
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 6, 2019
    Rum Ham
    People are buying Russian steel case even when none Russian brass case ammo is cheaper. I find that crazy.
    Was at Rural king they had bras case 9mm IIRC S&B or Geco can't remember right now and some Tula 9mm steel case. The brass case ammo was $25 a box and the steel case was $27 a box and people were buying the tula up. :scratch::nuts:

That brass stuff isn't Russian. Geco is owned by RUAG in Switzerland, and has been made in Germany, Hungary, and other EU states. S&B is Czech. Then you have some Serbian options like PPU and Bolom. All make brass 7.62x39, but none are Russian.

IUKalash429

Bullet Hose
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 6, 2019
    Rum Ham
    Lol you just caught something I didn't. I typed non and my phone changed it to none lol.

Haha these freakin' auto corrects. I read my drafts three or four times before each post and STILL miss a word my phone "corrects" about 50% of the time :rolleyes:

Anyways, didn't mean to misquote you. At least we can cheers to all the other nations still producing x39, and all those others with the tooling already in place who just need the green light to restart production.

Top Bottom