• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Because they make most of the things we use(from all vehicle oil filters to most electronics and consumer goods),and Taiwan makes most of the chips(also recognize by the USA at the UN as part of China).

Changing that dynamic will take a very long time.

If you need or will need it I suggest you stock up now. It would not take much for prices to explode as one event could crash global trade,and then well. I am sure in a decade we could make some of the things we import from China after setting up manufacturing and energy again,and importing cheap labor.

Our grid is not set up for a return of manufacturing not to mention...

and countries ranked by amount of electricity they produce(hint the USA produces less than 1/3 of what China does and India likely passed us last year if not they will in 2023 as we are shutting down more "dirty" coal plants).

The spin in this article is incredible.
    View attachment 258663
    I think it is obvious,but it sure looks like 41.2%(the countries in the poll,it is actually worse if you add in Brazil ect) global population does not support the US,EU9,or Great Britain(10.1% of the global population).
    More info at the article. Things most do not realize. For example in China only 6% of the population thinks the US is a better democracy than China itself. It goes on to explore more polls,for example why does the US support Ukraine and the majority of nations polled though it was to maintain western dominance.
    The last image I am posting though shows to me the difference in how the media and even social media have covered the war.
    View attachment 258664

You should read it to the bottom. Loads more packed into it. Example 9% of American's(surveyed) think the US will still be globally dominant in 10 years. 13% think it will be China(13% of American's). Many countries covered in that one as well.
    Surveys are directed falsehoods. I intentionally lie on any survey calls I receive.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Fretting about the amount spent on aid to Ukraine is like a guy bringing home $100,000 a year distraught over a $37 trip to Pizza Hut.

GDP.PNG

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Talk about apples to bananas. How does Estonia's GDP compare to the U.S. GDP? What have they given Ukraine? A buck fiddy? :):
    The only valid comparison is percentage of GDP. Not total amount. Crying about "pallets of cash" is laughable. That ain't how it works.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    The only valid comparison is percentage of GDP. Not total amount. Crying about "pallets of cash" is laughable. That ain't how it works.
    At least we can make back some of it through forcing allies to pay for our LNG,diesel,and oil.
    LNG exports last year were up 203%,even with the one terminal shut down for much of it. We are making a killing(as oil company profits prove). Our allies may not like it,but we did not give them a choice.
    The price for our LNG doubled in 2022.

"This means that the United States will remain the primary supplier of LNG to Europe for at least 2023. This will likely generate even greater revenue for U.S exporters after a record 2022, which totaled $35 billion through September, compared to $8.3 billion over the same period in 2021, U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) data shows."

Last edited:

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Fretting about the amount spent on aid to Ukraine is like a guy bringing home $100,000 a year distraught over a $37 trip to Pizza Hut.
    No, it is much more like a guy making $100k per year who is in hock for over 300x his annual salary spending $37 on Pizza Hut when he has unmet basic needs for his family that that money could better be spent on

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Ukraine is drafting 16 year olds.
    I just watched a video.
    He was at his fathers funeral(died 6 days after the kids 16th birthday, fighting on the front)in Kiev when they served him his draft notice...at the funeral.

He went home and recorded himself with his draft card(dated) and his dads memorial cards(dated).

Then hangs himself in his garage on camera, saying he was not fighting for a corrupt government like his father and brother had done, he would die his own way.

I am sure if anyone is interested they could find the video(Rumble) , but I regret even seeing it.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Ukraine is drafting 16 year olds.
    I just watched a video.
    He was at his fathers funeral(died 6 days after the kids 16th birthday, fighting on the front)in Kiev when they served him his draft notice...at the funeral.

He went home and recorded himself with his draft card(dated) and his dads memorial cards(dated).

Then hangs himself in his garage on camera, saying he was not fighting for a corrupt government like his father and brother had done, he would die his own way.

I am sure if anyone is interested they could find the video(Rumble) , but I regret even seeing it.
    So let me get this straight...a 16 year old's father and brother were killed by Russian invaders, and his response is to kill himself rather than to fight the people who killed his family, because the government is corrupt?

I wonder what you have to be smoking to believe this. Rumble weed must be some good stuff.

Smells like ******** to me.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    So let me get this straight...a 16 year old's father and brother were killed by Russian invaders, and his response is to kill himself rather than to fight the people who killed his family, because the government is corrupt?

I wonder what you have to be smoking to believe this. Rumble weed must be some good stuff.

Smells like ******** to me.

Your links owners. smells like Ukrainian propaganda to me.
    Registrant:
    • Organization: Internet Invest, Ltd. dba Imena.ua
    • Mailing Address: Kyiv, UA

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Your links owners. smells like Ukrainian propaganda to me.
    Registrant:
    • Organization: Internet Invest, Ltd. dba Imena.ua
    • Mailing Address: Kyiv, UA
    I'll take your word for it, as I can't begin to compare to your skills regarding propaganda.

I just know that if Russia would lay down their arms, the war would be over.
    If Ukraine lays down their arms, Ukraine is over.

No nation is perfect, but I know who the real bastards are here.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    People quit loving Ukraine because they are killing Russians.

Ukraine is far from a united country if you look at wars of attrition it’s not a matter if Russia will win its a matter of when.

Look at it like a dog fight we don’t own any dogs in the fight. But we are betting on the one with 3 legs.

Russia does not want any NATO countries right now. they do however want to create a pac with China and Iran and rule the world.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom