Not open for further replies.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I was not aware this happened the day before the attack on the pipe lines.

Thousands take to streets in north Germany demanding launch of Nord Stream 2​

Germany had stalled the launch of the ambitious energy project for months before putting it on the back burner in the wake of Russia's military operation in Ukraine, which is now in its eighth month.

The gas pipeline made landfall in the German port city of Lubmin in the state of Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania.

With the cold winter approaching, the demonstrators demanded Lubmin officials turn the taps on the Nord Steam 2 natural gas link to Russia.

“So that our homeland has a future, finally open Nord Stream 2,” demonstrators chanted at the protest rally, as reported by German media.

In related news, German Chancellor Olaf Scholz signed a new energy deal with the United Arab Emirates (UAE) on Sunday to compensate for significant cuts in Russian supplies.

Western sanctions standing in way of Russian gas flow to Europe: Moscow

Yup. Euro resolve cracking as the winter of death draws near. Biden wants to take away the option to capitulate and get the gas turned back on.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I think you under estimate how many plebs they are willing to let die,and how much of civilization they are willing to destroy to maintain or gain power.

Willing yes, but how long can you fight and in what manner without logistical support? Combat changes pretty quickly when you can't support it.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Gen. Jack Keane says that Putin fully expected Europe to bow and give in to him taking over Ukraine.
    However they are not even bowing as planned because they know Russia, and know about war and communism. He said he talked to Norway and others who are sending more and more military to Ukraine for Ukraine to fight Russia. They believe war from Russia is coming to their country in the future....so either beat them in Ukraine, or fight Russia themselves when Russian invades. They are losing their military faster and reducing their strength in order to do this.
    Putin jumped into this, and seems he has no way out now. The old KGB mindset won't stop. And the fear and belief Russia won't stop leaves other countries with no way out but to fight. So how sound was it for Russia to invade Ukraine? Did they really have a legit reason to invade because of what Ukraine was doing to Russia....? As I posted long ago, its believed that in short time Russia is going to collapse and they need to take back the old empire or they will be nothing. Either do it or crumble. If so, then how would Ukraine falling to Russia have solved anything.....the next step would be advancing into Europe again.
    And I keep seeing more and more military activity over my house.....gearing up for war...or are they just spying on me again...? Questions without answers.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Gen. Jack Keane says that Putin fully expected Europe to bow and give in to him taking over Ukraine.
    However they are not even bowing as planned because they know Russia, and know about war and communism. He said he talked to Norway and others who are sending more and more military to Ukraine for Ukraine to fight Russia. They believe war from Russia is coming to their country in the future....so either beat them in Ukraine, or fight Russia themselves when Russian invades. They are losing their military faster and reducing their strength in order to do this.
    Putin jumped into this, and seems he has no way out now. The old KGB mindset won't stop. And the fear and belief Russia won't stop leaves other countries with no way out but to fight. So how sound was it for Russia to invade Ukraine? Did they really have a legit reason to invade because of what Ukraine was doing to Russia....? As I posted long ago, its believed that in short time Russia is going to collapse and they need to take back the old empire or they will be nothing. Either do it or crumble. If so, then how would Ukraine falling to Russia have solved anything.....the next step would be advancing into Europe again.
    And I keep seeing more and more military activity over my house.....gearing up for war...or are they just spying on me again...? Questions without answers.
    If you are in the EU you are already in a one party system in which leaders are selected from a pool picked by previous leaders. No citizen in the EU has any vote or say in who leads the EU or the EU central bank. Russian's have more sovereignty and say in government than anyone living in a country that is part of the EU. At this point I think the EU itself is far more communist than Russia is. Lest we forget the "democracy" of Ukraine has just one political party allowed to even exist(not a part of the EU yet,it needs a bit more debt to fully be accepted so they can control it for generations).

Sure I cheered the new conservative Italian prime ministers victory,but in the end she is under the control of the EU. Her nations finances depend 100% on bowing to their demands and the leadership of the EU knows this.

Italy is already being punished for electing a conservative, it is not coincidental their bonds doubled in less than a month to the highest level in over a decade.

Last edited:

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    If you are in the EU you are already in a one party system in which leaders are selected from a pool picked by previous leaders. No citizen in the EU has any vote or say in who leads the EU or the EU central bank. Russian's have more sovereignty and say in government than anyone living in a country that is part of the EU. At this point I think the EU itself is far more communist than Russia is. Lest we forget the "democracy" of Ukraine has just one political party allowed to even exist(not a part of the EU yet,it needs a bit more debt to fully be accepted so they can control it for generations).

Sure I cheered the new conservative Italian prime ministers victory,but in the end she is under the control of the EU. Her nations finances depend 100% on bowing to their demands and the leadership of the EU knows this.

Italy is already being punished for electing a conservative, it is not coincidental their bonds doubled in less than a month to the highest level in over a decade.
    Thanks for info… this is far more complex than I thought. Maybe we should just stay out of it and worry about our country. Our 2 party system hasn’t been working either. But we gotta meddle in everything, even talking Ukraine to give up their nukes. Now we got people trying to get us to give up our arms.

2in1evtime

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.4%
    63   1   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    retired-midwest
    I have said all along that we have no business in ukraine, and since the resident in the whitehouse feels the need to deplete our military arms and supplies{which are being sold on the black market still] makes me wonder if a lot of what i hear on some news services about money laundering and the nazism and the experimental labs there are actually true. This country has a long history of changing other countries politics and injecting themselves where they shouldn't. It is time to take care of our country and the people here, fix our borders, help our own and quit investing money elsewhere .

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    It is almost as if that site is geared to US policy and has zero to do with the UK.
    traffic.jpg

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Seems like the most plausible conspiracy theory about whodunit that I've read so far.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    What does Pravda have to say about it?
    Not sure I do not read it. I prefer breitbart for my propaganda as it aligns with me politically fairly well.

They also have a fairly balanced piece on the pipeline.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I don’t know why everyone is under the impression that the mere existence of nuclear weapons will stop this conflict from bubbling into ww3. During ww2 everyone had chemical weapons but they didn’t get used because no one wanted to escalate to that level.

Ww3 is gonna be the same way…..

Chemical weapons were a lot more difficult to use without wiping out your own forces. The concept of nuclear warfare isn't that dumb idea of pushing lines with them, it's a replacement for strategic bombing.

If people had the ability to project chemical weapons to the other side of the world with no risk to their own troops, they absolutely would have in ww2.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Nothing suspicious about a plane that had no transponder on until it hit North of the UK and then loitered over the area the pipeline was blown up in only to turn its transponder back off…..

E43EED58-510F-4CD3-8D14-EA6ED03C2669.png

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is floating around online:
    FqkQGPV.jpeg

Status
    Not open for further replies.