• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I have only been to the one in Martinville once and can't recall their ammo selection. Is it typically pretty good?

Honestly I never paid much attention to their guns and ammo selection. I know they've had some decent sales in the past though. I've primarily gone there for accessories (ammo boxes, a wooden ammo crate that I made into a coffee table, gun cabinet), but I also really like their jeans. $9.99 for regular jeans, $12.99 for carpenter jeans, and they've held up as well if not better than Wrangler jeans.

dvd1955

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2013
    Howard County
    Their gun prices are really good. I still haven't seen a Mossberg 715T any lower than I paid last summer at the Kokomo RK. Some of the other chain stores will advertise it "On Sale" for $75 more! And last week they had the Ruger SR9C at a great price!

Rossko85

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2014
    Brownsburg
    +1 for not having to drive all the way to Martinsville!! We still have plenty of room out here in Brownsburg/Avon for some more stuff like that!! We were glad to see Gander come out to Avon! Glad to get a RK closer...still a drive though LOL

Rocket

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Whiteland
    Store to open 1st week of April. And I have it on good authority that the manager of the "Gun Barn" is fairly knowledgable. Is a competitor and a firearms instructor.

sharpetop

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    I stopped at the New Castle store last week. Pretty knowledgeable and friendly fellas, however, they had no used firearms. They did have pretty good selection of new ones.

Meena

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Central IN
    I cant wait. Now I dont have to drive to the Columbus one. This one will be on my way home everyday. Oh wait maybe this isnt a good thing. I spend enough as it is :)

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    I stopped at the New Castle store last week. Pretty knowledgeable and friendly fellas, however, they had no used firearms. They did have pretty good selection of new ones.
    They don't sell used firearms

The people that work the gun counter at the Shelbyville store are not very knowledgeable.

Top Bottom