• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    For those who wear RK jeans, just know that a KT p32 will fit nicely in the watch pocket of carpenter pants…out of the way, and nothing to snag the trigger… yes, not the fastest draw, but there when you need it…
    Tried a pair once, not quite what I would call comfortable. Then then I am A jeans snob lol.

12many

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    over there
    I really like RK ( Muncie RK had 50rd boxes of 115gr 9mm for $11.49 a box today), but I’ve had 2 pairs of their jeans and they suck. One pair ripped out in less than 6 months and I’m not that hard on them

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    I’m all for RK jeans because I swiftly destroy any jean for work and they’re only 15 bucks (what do you expect?!?) but mark me up for not for unprotected pocket carry.
    My jeans aren’t RK, but I turn n dump all the pockets out in the mud room each eve. Wouldn’t want that * in my guns. JMO

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    Nothing goes in the pocket that holds the gun, fabric is not loose enough to catch the trigger…. If I could be sure it wasn’t safe, I wouldn’t carry it….

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    I've taken to wearing the cargo pants from Duluth Trading Company. Yes they are expensive, but they have a stretch fabric which makes them very comfortable plus they understand the need for a 4" wide belt loop in the middle of the back with plenty of other belt loops.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I've taken to wearing the cargo pants from Duluth Trading Company. Yes they are expensive, but they have a stretch fabric which makes them very comfortable plus they understand the need for a 4" wide belt loop in the middle of the back with plenty of other belt loops.

A G43 in a desantis pocket holster fits nicely into the cargo pockets of these. A nice velcro flap keeps any chance of foreign objects from finding their way into the pocket and trigger guard of the pistol.

:draw:

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    For those who wear RK jeans, just know that a KT p32 will fit nicely in the watch pocket of carpenter pants…out of the way, and nothing to snag the trigger… yes, not the fastest draw, but there when you need it…
    Love Rural King carpenter pants. About all I buy nowadays.
    They are the only jeans I've found that I can actually get my hands in the front pockets. I like the loose fit as well.
    Cheap and when you wear them out toss them, buy a new pair.

Top Bottom