Ruger SP-101in .22lr, she finally wants to start shootin, help me out here guys.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

HighStrung

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Pendleton
    After a number of years, she finally decided she wants to learn to shoot. We've been out and shot a small assortment over pastfew weeks. She's looked at a number autos and revolvers and held many more, she surprized my most by wanting a revolver, lol. She's settled on wanting the SP-101 in .22, now I'm just tasked with finding one. After browsing the search funtion and old classified ads, even after hitting the 1500 and risking overpaying, I'm down to asking on here now. Would love a stainless 4" Sp101 and willing to travel to find it. If you've got one sitting in a safe not getting used, I'm certain I could do it justice and help a new shooter (my wife) at the same time.

Last edited:

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    GunsInternational.com

I saw used/549.00 and ANIB/599.99

If I did not have my HR 9shot(lesser gun than the SP101) I would have to consider this myself. I love my SP101 2.25 snubby. Was reading about Wolf springs and polishing to get the SP101 .22 trigger smooth like the older security six .22 trigger.

HighStrung

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Pendleton
    Thanks for the heads up. I checked buds online again today (now they have them). $509 cash price NIB resulted in $536 due to the credit increase of 3%.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom