• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • joshualee49

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 12, 2012
    Gas City, Indiana
    Up for consideration is my Ruger 10\22 TD. It was purchased around 3 months ago. I have sent around 250 rounds through it with no problems at all. It's a sweet little rifle, but I am working on another project and am looking to liquidate a few things to help me along. The rifle has the scope mount installed, but I haven't put any optics on it...the gun has no dings or scratches on it. Included is the rifle, the sweet bag these things come in, the stock 10 round box mag, one BX25 mag, the factory lock, and a 500 round brick of Blazer Bulk (this stuff is great ammo for bulk as you all know). My price is $260.00 firm for the whole lot. You can find these for a little north of $300.00 new (check out gunbroker, etc, if you wish). BX mags are around $25.00...so I feel it is a fair price when you toss in 500 rounds of quality bulk ammo. FTF in the Marion \ Gas City area in the evenings or on the weekend. I do work in the NE side of Indy through the week, so a possible daytime meet around the I69 \ 465 \ Binford Blvd area could work too. I typically head back toward home around 4pm to try to beat the rush...PM me with any questions. Not looking for trades at the time - as I said I am working to finance another project. I do need to see a copy of DL and LTCH - no info will be recorded. If I get an "I'll take it" before tomorrow you win a sleeve of CCI Mini Mags on top! Consider it a cherry. Thanks for your consideration!

:ingo:

ruger1022.jpg

SPF

Last edited by a moderator:
    Top Bottom