Please reply by conversation.

sakima

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    New Albany, IN
    Ruger 10/22 Mags...

Eagle International 30 round mags: $ 20.00 each plus shipping or all 4 for $ 65.00 plus shipping...see below for additional details...

3 left Halloween special $10 each plus shipping...SPF*****

SPF *** Ram Line mag...the package says 50 rounds, but I don't think so. $ 15.00 ***SPF**** plus shipping...see below for additional details...

Mag Disclaimer:

The following locations have magazine restrictions; please check for your local laws and regulations. No shipping to: California, Hawaii, Massachusetts, New York State, Maryland, South Bend-Indiana; Aurora & Chicago-Illinois, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Columbus, & Toledo-Ohio, New Jersey, or Washington DC. Other States, Counties or Cities may apply. You are responsible for checking your local laws…

Now the sales details:

To prevent future confusion, the first person to reply to this posting with “I’ll take it XX”, is the purchaser regardless of any prior PM messages or questions. Having said that, the first I’ll take it” is also committed…so please ask questions before responding.

Payment is by USPS Money Order Only -- No paypal.

Prices do not include shipping or insurance. Shipping will be USPS.

Please note: I will properly package and ship the item(s) through USPS. If you want the item(s) insured, you must let me know and I’ll provide the insurance cost along with shipping costs. Without insurance, I will not be responsible for lost or damaged item(s).

No shipping outside of the United States…

Please review the pictures and ask questions or ask for more pictures.

I've tried to give the best possible description of this item. A 3-day inspection period (non-firing) is provided with a full refund (minus shipping charges) if I am notified within three days of receipt and the item is returned in the same condition as shipped.

Email fourdees@hotmail.com for additional information…

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom