• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Devilpig

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 21, 2018
    Northeast Indy
    For sale I have a Rock River Arms rifle chambered in 6.8 SPC. The 6.8 SPC was the new hotness that was going to replace 5.56 ten years ago (or so I thought at the time). In reality though, it has found favor with hunters as a lighter alternative to carrying around a .308 and is known to be a fairly good round for hunting wild boars. This rifle comes with a White Oak Armament match barrel, 20 inch long with midlength gas system and a Daniel Defense 12 inch Modular Float Rail, the rails have been put in place to accommodate a bipod, vertical grip, and light. I've also put a basic A2 stock on it. The rifle is being sold without sights or optics because I figure you're probably just gonna put whatever you want on it. With the rifle I'm including six magazines: a PRI Steel 25 round magazine, two ASC 25 round magazines, two 15 round magazines (unknown brand), and for the hunters a 5 round ASC magazine. I'm also including 460 rounds of ammunition: 180 rounds of SSA 115 HPBT, 60 rounds of SSA OTM, 180 rounds of Federal American Eagle 115 FMJ and there's twenty rounds of miscellaneous ammunition, a mix of Federal soft point and some Remington ammo. All ammunition is factory loaded and has been stored in a climate controlled environment, the SSA is Silver State Armory and is match ammunition. I also have an unused Lee reloading die and approximately 175 brass. I am willing to sell things separately, such as the ammunition, rifle, barrel etc if there's enough interest. The rifle is great but I don't shoot it anymore and I'd rather have something else in its place, the rifle will hold around a 1 MOA group. I am open to trades, not interested in other AR15's unless its particularly interesting. Other trade interests are AK's (no PSA, VSKA, IO, Riley etc, combloc or chicom preferred), PTR, or just other let me know, I like whacky stuff sometimes.

$1500
    Willing to separate ammo, casings, and die set for $500.

I live in Madison County but I'm willing to travel, PM me for additional details or photos, I can include the factory 16 inch barrel and the factory hard plastic case as well.

v7XjZZm.jpg

https://imgur.com/a/8QSc8LT

Last edited:
    Top Bottom